For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91751)
ATT 2Factor to non-existant phone for login

I recently moved all my phone lines out of my fiber account to another provider, because 3 months after setting up autopay from my back account and going paperless, I was still being charged the full price without discount and when I inquired ATT said, cancel Autopay and re-apply and in 2-3 months t

Questions

Broken ground cover

There has been a broken ground cover on my property for at least a year with no one responding to my requests to come and replace it. I had a conversation with my HOA and they advised me to contact you again to have this issue resolved. I am attempting once again to have this cover replaced. I have

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Disconnect from building

We’re getting ready to demo a building in Chicago, IL and the demo contractor has requested that AT&T come out and disconnect the line attach to the building or provide us with information that it’s okay to remove, how do I go about this?

Questions

ATT dug out my front yard and never came back to fix the damage they caused

I am not using ATT service but they just came to my home one day and dug my yard, saying they are doing some maintenance. Three weeks passed and they never came back to fix the damage caused to my yard. I requested ATT team to reach out to me immediately, otherwise I will send a damage receipt to AT

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get rid of old unused pedestal in my yard?

I called the phone number on the pedestal and it was a dispatch that told me to call AT&T. I called AT&T and the guy said "sure, you can remove it." But then he said he was transferring me and hung up on me.  Not sure how to just remove it - there are thick cables in the bottom part...

Questions

Promotion on an order not being honored

I have a promotion for an extra $20.00 off internet per month for 12 months for bundling with my wireless service. I have spoken to multiple people including a manager in the loyalty department telling me the promotion does not exist, and I was told today to just ignore it because it is a typo. &nb

Questions

equipment return

On 4-1-24 I returned Air-Internet equipment by UPS . Have a photo of preprinted return label from UPS. ATT tells me there is no way to confirm the  equipment arrived because of too many returns! I keep getting threats of if you don't return you will be charged?Shouldn't ATT be required to advi

Questions

Internet Air duplicated accounts

When my device was activated in early February, an account number was generated. On the same day, the technician to log in my acounts (I use ATT for telephone and DSL at another location...), and register my device. another account number was generated, which is the one appearing on my web account o

Questions

Fixed Wireless suspended on April 9, 2024 - Tried to upgrade to Internet Air - No internet access.

Fixed Wireless suspended on April 9, 2024. Tried to upgrade to Internet Air - No internet access. 3 different agents tried to help with the No Internet Access then was told to return equipment or go to a local AT&T Store. Local agent could not help so I returned the equipment on April 12, 2024.

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fiber

Hello, So I recently got my AT&T fiber installed and I love it this far but I usually like owning my own modem/router. Would it be possible to use a fiber to Ethernet converter like the TP-Link MC220L and use my own router that way? Asking because I read somewhere that AT&T doesn’t really a

Questions

Be the first to reply

(12)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(18)

Accepted Solution

wifi air modem

My WYFI modem did not change time to daylight saving . how can i change it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get rid of old unused pedestal in my yard?

I called the phone number on the pedestal and it was a dispatch that told me to call AT&T. I called AT&T and the guy said "sure, you can remove it." But then he said he was transferring me and hung up on me.  Not sure how to just remove it - there are thick cables in the bottom part...

Questions

Accepted Solution

Outbound port tcp/25 blocked on ATT Business Fiber with static IP block

We are a new ATT Business Fiber customer; we run servers which serve customers around the world and require to be able to send outbound email via SMTP on port 25 from the static IP addresses we have (paid for) as part of the service. All outbound connect attempts on port 25 time out. Searching the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Help CANCEL my Internet. Can't sign in.

I cannot sign in. Therefore, I cannot cancel my at&t Internet. Please help before this Tuesday.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Erroneous Texts giving a verification code

I am getting frequent texts on my phone saying it is an AT&T msg and giving a one-time verification code. I do not have an AT&T phone. I am getting several of these a day now. How do I stop them?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.