For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91752)
Neither wireless printer will work with Fiber

Hi! I have 2 wireless printers, one is HP and one is Lexmark. Ever since Fiber was installed, neither work. After HOURS of reading help files, calling AT&T, chatting with the AT&T "Expert" we were referred to, and talking to our printer manufacturer support, this issue is still not resolved.

Questions

Internet going down everyday, all day for over a week

I am super frustrated with At&t, they don't even seem to care the wifi keeps going down everyday. Half the time they are not even aware there is an outage. I can't get any info on when this will be solved, why it's happening. I'm never even notified. How is my child supposed to do school work? I

Questions

Accepted Solution

No front lights bgw210

My internet went down and, after following the trouble shooting guide, it looks to be an issue with my bgw210. The system is reviewing power as indicated by a green light by the power port. However, on the front of the machine all lights are off. Resetting and unplugging/plugging in have no effect

Questions

Fiber box in front yard but address not listed

Recently purchased a newly built home and have the att fiber box in my front yard but my address is not showing up on the website when I search it. Luckily a technician was in the area working on someone else's house so I stopped him to ask and he said that internet can definitely be installed to my

Questions

Internet plan

I have a plan that includes the Internet and a Home phone. I have been paying for the plan for years now but the cost has been increasing. I am currently paying $51.00 for the Internet and $48.09 for the Home phone, in total I pay $99.09 monthly. I don’t want the Home phone anymore, I just want the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Erroneous Texts giving a verification code

I am getting frequent texts on my phone saying it is an AT&T msg and giving a one-time verification code. I do not have an AT&T phone. I am getting several of these a day now. How do I stop them?

Questions

AT&T Pole Fell On Truck - Due to theft of fiber

Hi AT&T One of your poles fell on one of our company tractor trailers doing significant damage to the tractor. Apparently, several poles in this Richmond Ca neighborhood have been pilfered of the fiber by thieves and poles unfortunately fell hitting vehicles including our company truck.  

Questions

Closed

IPV6, does the Fiber Gateway provide IPV6 to a router downstream? If so which one?

I just ordered AT&T FIBER—INTERNET 2000. I have a UNIFI UDM Pro Router and I was told that IPV6 will NOT work by a colleague. Can someone clarify before I commit to this PLEASE? My install date is April 2nd. If i cannot get IPV6 I will stick with Cable for Obvious reasons.

Questions

AT&T cut power line now my AC compressor won’t cool. Can I get reimbursed if the AC guy says it was power related

The AT&T fiber guys cut the FPL line and 84 people were without power for 6 hours. Now my AC won’t cool the house below 84 and the outside compressor sounds different than it usually does. Calling my AC guy to come look at this but for sure it is related to the power loss. Any way I can get rei

Questions

Connect a google mesh to a linksis router?

My linksis router is connected to my AT&T Gateway modem/router. I want to know if I should, and how, connect a google mesh to the linksis router?  

Questions

Be the first to reply

(7)
Att active on community

Can a tenant be denied services in an active on community. This means Att is already installed for the whole complex and each unit has a router and account number attached to it and no other service provider can service this complex because of the type of contract had between the property and Att. T

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(18)

Accepted Solution

How to have multiple SSID with ATT fiber model+router

I want to have three separate SSIDs for my home - 1. Work network 2. OTT network  3. kids network Is It possible to use the modem+router unit provided by ATT to have three separate SSIDs? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

BGW320-505 5 GHz channel

I have a WiFi app that scans channels and recommends a better channel. In router settings I can scan for a better channel. The channel that was recommended by the app shows in the router scan. I saved the settings. Now a few days later I see the channel has changed when using the WiFi app. Go back i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does the AT&T have router/gateways that support POE?

I have AP that are POE and I need to know if AT&T have devices that will support them

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Dissatisfied with resolution

It's not really his fault. The system is poorly setup. I was told the I had to return my equipment or I would be charged. Well, the AT&T installer told me he was using the old equipment so that I didn't have to turn it in. I never received new equipment, so I figured the matter was resolved. How

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How/can you change the DNS

I just got AT&T Fiber Internet they installed the Humax BGW320-500 Gatway. I was looking under advanced settings and setup. I did not find anywhere to change the DNS to one of your own. Can the default DNS be changed in this gateway? Can you even change the DNS when using fiber. I could not find

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.