For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91751)
Random Intermittent Disconnects with ATT Fiber

I have the 2gbps fiber plan. I had it at my old home and just moved into my new home and had the same service established. It had worked flawlessly for the first month or so in the new home, and I never had issues with AT&T fiber in my old home. However, the past week or so I have been getting r

Questions

Connectivity issue

Connectivity issue. I have tried multiple times to troubleshoot the connectivity issue on all of my devices my TV laptop cell phone. Troubleshoot using the home manager. It did not work. This forum page keeps crashing too.

Questions

Retroactive discounts?

I recently ordered fiber for my new apartment and did not realize there were a few promo codes I could have used. Is it possible to retroactively apply those discounts or will I have to/can I cancel the order and re-order with the promo codes applied?

Questions

Returned Internet Air equipment Showing as not received

Like others, I have returned the Internet Air equipment per your instructions and got a return receipt, see below,  with my Account & Return Reference Number.  I am now seeing warning notifications that the equipment receipt is past due and you still haven't received it.  I need

Questions

On waiting list for 13 years

When can I expect AT&T to offer fiber at my home address in San Jose ? The "check availability" button on the AT&T web site shows that DSL (Internet 25 plan) is the only service available, currently. No 5G (Air service) or fiber. The broadbandnow map shows there is fiber about half a mile do

Questions

Smart home manager app blocked a suspicious attack

I keep getting these alerts “Network attack blocked” and the description says “we’ve prevented a suspicious connection and your network is secure” the device is my security cameras. It has the ip address of the attacker.  I get these alerts every half hour or so.  Mostly from the same 3 i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

ACP possibly up in April 2024

I got a letter saying, due to lack of funding, the ACP credit could be canceled as early as April 2024. When I signed up, I was told by AT&T that it was good for a year. I want to know what AT&T's plan is to keep their promise. They can't just pull the rug out from under us. If we were told we have

Questions

PROTEST PRICE INCREASE

I just received the email on the price increase for Internet. You are requiring me to now apply a debit card# or bank account# on my account to avoid an additional $5/mo increase and you have shown that you cannot protect my private information! REALLY?? I have been an internet customer for 13 year

Questions

External antenna for internet air

Will I have the option of using an external antenna with internet air?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network Interface Device (NID)damaged ?

No longer have ATT internet service but just noticed the NID box on the exterior of house had black substance ( appearing like black like spray paint or smoke ? wish I could attach photos) around box and on areas of house siding. I opened the box and every bit of it and any wires are black, nothing

Questions

Be the first to reply

(12)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(18)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.