Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Features & Services

Features & Services

Tips for getting the most out of your wireless features.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(38350)
Need to disconnect direct tv receivers from AT&T phone used as mobile hotspot

My direct tv shows up as connected to my phone hotspot tethering. It is using up data at a rapid rate (I think). I?m assuming something is running whenever the phone is turned on. I have tried turning off all background apps but the hot spot says that the data saver has to be off to use the tetherin

Questions

Unauthorized Installation of AT&T-Cloud-Backup

If you’re not, the primary account holder for your wireless service and don’t have the accounts user id/password, are you able to uninstall the AT&T cloudbackup Service? Recently, I found out that my estranged husband is able to access my text messages because he is referencing them to me in con

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is the capacity of email-to-sms gateway?

I am doing a project for a club that would like to implement email-to-sms messaging to send text messages at medium-volume to our members. I was wondering what are the capacity constraints for how many messages we can send (per minute, per hour) through an email-to-sms gateway?

Questions

Closed

Hotspot

I'm on the 50 dollars plan with 30gb of data. How can I add mobile hotspot so my friend can use my Bluetooth

Questions

Accepted Solution

Having trouble

How can someone use my Bluetooth. I'm on the 50 dollars plan and it's not letting me go to hotspot on my phone

Questions

Call won't go through to certain number

When trying to call a certain number it states call can't be completed, however I called this number previously in the past matter of fact last week and it worked. My daughter was able to call it from her phone which is with a different carrier and had no issues

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

How to Share wireless internet

I'm looking to share my home internet with my office, which is about 2km away. Can anyone suggest how I can do this? I'd appreciate advice on what equipment I'll need and how to set it up. Thanks!"

Questions

Accepted Solution

It's been more than 60 days since I got my phone. Can you help me set up voicemail?

Please...!

Questions

Problem with communication abroad

I need to go to Russia for a period of 4 months. I told about this in the communication salon. But the connection stopped working after crossing the border (no network signal). I cannot receive SMS messages and therefore I cannot log into my personal account.My friends came to the salon to find out

Questions

Our coverage in Frisco is horrid (Zip: 75033) - Coverage map doesn't mean anything - Moved Two phones to T-Mobile and Better

We have lived in Frisco for three years now and against our better judgement we have stuck with AT&T, but no longer, as we have moved two phones to T-Mobile and plan on moving the rest soon. This is a very prominent area and AT&T has a horrible reputation! It is not the City Council or any o

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.