For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

How to return your trade-in to AT&T - Information and Help from the AT&T Community

Learn what you'll need to do to send your trade-in Returning your device just got a bit easier. Once you move your data from your old phone to your new one, you will use the box your new device came in to ship the trade-in. You'll pack it up, tape the box closed (included), and place the shippin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Where is my rewards cards?

I was suppose to receive two $300 rewards card for getting direct tv and att back and haven’t yet. I never received a confermation or nothing? Was I lied to?

Questions

(31334)
iphone 8 unlock

I am pulling my hair out trying to "unlock" an iphone8 given to me by my sister-in-law. She removed it from her account and I have done a "factory reset" on the phone.  When I try to activate it, it says it is still tied to her account and we need her apple id and password to activate.  W

Questions

AT&T customer support failure enabled worsened breach

25-year AT&T wireless customer here - I was pickpocketed of my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G phone March 27 in Modesto, CA as I stopped for a bite to treat my diabetes glucose event. They immediately changed all passwords, locking me out and accessing all bank apps, identity information, ema

Questions

Start totally new hand phone service

' I would like to start totally new AT&T hand phone service. To an operator because I will be out of USA and want to run phone on vacation

Questions

AT&T is scamming the elderly with deceptive sales pratices

I live in ocean springs m.s. I called for internet service and when the tech came out a sales rep follow and walked in offering to better my phones and service 3 phone lines and phones including the internet for 118.00 a month that never happened the first bill was 565.00 after going to the store in

Questions

'Uh oh something went wrong'

Everytime I try to upgrade my phone through at&t next on my phone or computer i get a 'Uh oh something went wrong' message with no explanation. Does anyone what causes this or a resolution to this issue?

Questions

Lodge complaint against at&t employee on phone

A couple of months ago, I called to cancel my at&t internet service because it was getting expensive. The lady I was on the phone with offered a promotion they were running. What she didn’t tell me was that it was a Mobile Hotspot Wireless device plan. She also lied about the amount and I have

Questions

Urgent Dispute and Resolution Request Regarding iPhone 15 Pro Promotion

I am writing to address a significant issue after spending hours n hours with ATT customer service without any resolution regarding the promotional offer I was promised upon purchasing my Apple iPhone 15 Pro on November 25th, 2023, through AT&T. My dissatisfaction stems from the mishandling of t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Why choose this company

Don’t.  they care nothing about their customers.  I made a payment no more than 2 weeks ago and still my service is suspended. I gave them my last dime. No I have to chose between rent and internet. It’s not even a month behind. This is inhumane.  AT&T made $72.305B this past year alone. They have t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

is there a fee to suspend service

If I suspend a service for a few days would I get a disconnection or reconnection fee?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Suspended service

I lost my job, I tried to make payment arrangements. The website kept saying my payments did not go through..u called asking about payment arrangements, the customer service rep, spoke to two superviosrs, and was advised there is nothing they could do. So my phone is shut off until the 26th.&n

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Asurion Upgrade

Asurion insurance has suggested giving me an iPhone 15 pro max in for my iPhone 13 Pro Max. My 13 has cracked front and rear screens. If I take this option to upgrade via insurance claim, would it void my current upgrade eligibility with AT&T?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlocking Device After Paid Off

Hi everyone, I switched 2 lines over to AT&T in January 2023 and got a free iPhone 14 Pro (36 months of credits) for trading in an iPhone 12. Last week I switched over my personal wireless account to a newly created business account and paid off the iPhone 14 Pro. When trying to unlock online,

Questions

Accepted Solution

correct incorrect listed IMEI after insurance replacement

I have an ATT mobile phone line number and a Samsung S22 Ultra phone. There was damage to the original phone & a claim was filed with the insurance carrier.  The replacement phone arrived & we went through the activation process. It appears that the new phone's IMEI didn't get linked t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade In Help

We traded in a phone on 12/1/23 and took the phone to our local AT&T store; I have a receipt with the trade-in amount, promotion, and condition of the phone. After 5 months, we still do not have the credit promised. We have called several times over the past 4 months and offered several excuses

Questions

Accepted Solution

loyaty

I have been a loyal customer of AT&T for over 11 years and have always appreciated their service. However, I recently encountered a problem with my bill and the loyalty department. Despite trading in my phone and expecting $1000 in credits over 36 months, I never received it. Additionally, I tra

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.