Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
Capitilismisdisgusting's profile

3 Messages

Friday, April 5th, 2024 12:55 PM

Why choose this company

Don’t. 

they care nothing about their customers. 

I made a payment no more than 2 weeks ago and still my service is suspended. I gave them my last dime. No I have to chose between rent and internet. It’s not even a month behind. This is inhumane. 

AT&T made $72.305B this past year alone. They have the money to care about their customers. This ‘business not a charity’ nonsense is what they programmed people to believe so that they would side with billion dollar companies instead of the people who are actually like them. 

Most people are a couple of paychecks away from needing the very help they have been taught to judge. Stay humble and remember you will always be closer to the everyday person rather than a billion dollar business 

empathy is for humans. Businesses should be ran by humans - instead they are run by greedy people trying to (Edited per community guidelines) another billion dollars out of average everyday human beings .

Accepted Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.9K Messages

2 months ago

It’s not even a month behind.

The fact is your payment is behind.  When you signed up for service, when you sign up for any service provider, part of your agreement is that you will pay on time or they will cut your service off until you pay.

So AT&T is keeping up its end of the agreement and you are not.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.9K Messages

2 months ago

Are there any questions that can be answered or did you just need to rant?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.9K Messages

2 months ago

It’s fascinating how sanctimonious one can become when choosing to NOT pay their agreed upon obligations.  🙄

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

2 months ago

The shareholders would have loved if AT&T made $72 billion last year!

Try closed to $14.4 billion.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.