Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4130)

Accepted Solution

AT&T Video Management Feature (formerly Stream Saver) on all packages now?

Hi there, Does anyone know if AT&T have now removed the ability to remove Video Management Feature / Stream Saver from all packages now. It disappeared from the $65 package so I moved to the $75 package to keep it. Now it appears to have disappeared from there (the ability to switch it off / on

Questions

Horrible customer service experience

Wow I have been charged for the last 4 months the wrong plan what can I do?

Questions

Closed

Video

Can I make video calls with a pre paid phone?

Questions

How much are Fees+Taxes in MA on the $300 yearly prepaid plan?

How much are Fees+Taxes in MA on the $300 yearly prepaid plan?

Questions

Won't do my bridgepay

Hello. My plan for prepaid expired last night. I bought the AT&T bridgepay for $15 and it didn't go to my account and I can't call customer service to put it on my account because I don't have service. How do I put it on for service? I already bought it but it won't activate/show on my phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bridge pay

Don't know how to use bridgepay through this system

Questions

20 cent charge for unanswering call / incoming message

May anyone please advise or know why my prepaid At&t plan was charged 20 cent/ day, though I did not call, answer phone calls, or text? Everyday I got the message from 38809090 informed 5 cent minus 4 times a day. I also called 611 to ask for bugs or scam but they denied all of these. 

Questions

ATT plan eSIM and ATT prepaid eSIM

I recently switched from Att prepaid to a plan with phone installments. My question is if I add my prepaid eSIM to my current phone what will happen? Will I be able to keep my old number on new phone or will it replace my current phone plan? I also read if I add it, it will delete the physical sim i

Questions

Static IP address for Mobile hotspot $35 plan

Hi I want to get static IP address for the current account. I have $35 Mobile hotspot/Tablet plan (prepaid ). Number associate with account 402-805-0***. Thanks, Ashish.

Questions

International Texts

If I go to Peru for a month, is there a plan that will allow me to receive text messages/calls from the US?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

AT&T Video Management Feature (formerly Stream Saver) on all packages now?

Hi there, Does anyone know if AT&T have now removed the ability to remove Video Management Feature / Stream Saver from all packages now. It disappeared from the $65 package so I moved to the $75 package to keep it. Now it appears to have disappeared from there (the ability to switch it off / on

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.