Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

I want my EBB benefits provider to become AT&&

There is some confusion as to what's required so that AT&T can become my EBB provider. I spoke to the USAC and my account is ready to be transfer

Questions

Has anyone with ATT PREPAID recieved this ALERT???

My ATT Prepaid phone used the Amber Alert sound on my phone to let me know that it was time for refill on time. That noise always unnerves me when it

posted 

3 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 d ago

Questions

Missing StreamSaver Option for the Great Deal Prepaid $55 100GB mo Mobile Hotspot/Tablet Plan

I recently signed up for the "Great Deal" Prepaid $55 100GB mo Mobile Hotspot/Tablet Plan and cannot find how to turn on/off StreamSaver. Under the

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 d ago

Questions

Switch AT&T Prepaid to eSIM?

I will be traveling internationally for several years starting in 2021. I plan to keep my phone number by continuing to pay for AT&T using an eSIM car

posted 

10 m ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

10 m ago

Questions

Closed

Unable to receive text messages outside the US

I am currently in Thailand, which is one of the countries that is not eligible for receiving text messages while outside the US with the prepaid plan.

posted 

19 d ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 d ago

Questions

Deceptive Customer Service

I just purchased At&t thinking service an customer service would be better. Lie detector determine that was lie. I have been on the phone for hour

posted 

3 d ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 d ago

Questions

Weak cell signal strength.

I normally have great signal strength at my house and for the most part all of my surrounding areas of town. All of the sudden the last 3weeks I'm stu

posted 

8 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 d ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

when ebb expires stuck with a plan?

I'm considering signing up for EBB, but I'm reading that I have to stick with that plan I'm signing on for even after EBB expires. Is that true? So my

posted 

5 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 d ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I freeze my number for a month?

Hi! I am not going to be on my phone for around a month and I was wondering if I could freeze my account. I don't want to pay for the month that I am

posted 

4 d ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 d ago

Questions

Charged me

Last week I changed my plan to the 65 dollar plan and paid for it. I happened to look on my account tonight and it says I'm on the 35 dollar plan. How

posted 

9 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 d ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts