Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Are AT&T Prepaid Plan eligible with eSIM (iPhone XS)

Hi,I'll come to visit Florida and i'd like to know if i can buy an AT&T prepaid plan using the eSim in my iPhone XS (unlocked) ?(I'd like to keep my f

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tennisshoeshub 

a month ago

Questions

Service availability in Europe

Good evening, the 12-mo prepaid plans at @25$/mo caught my attention as a potentially new AT&T customer.  I will spend a few months abro

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 days ago

Questions

Sudden Price Increase

I have been an AT&T Prepaid customer for several years. I signed up for a multi-line account with discounts coming to $90 per month (plus taxes an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Swap SIM Card to Different Phone

I already have a prepaid plan and an activated working SIM in my current phone. I ordered a new phone that I'd like to use as my only phone when I rec

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

SavannahM9426 

6 days ago

Questions

prepaid international plans for the $2 daily

why is it that the only international plan that is available with the $2 daily plan is a $5 ? why isn't the $15 Latin America/Caribbean plan availabl

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ggc 

6 days ago

Questions

Iphone 12 preorder

Hello i was looking to trade in my iphone xs max to get a iphone 12 insstallment plan but saw it said only for elegible unlimited plans so i was wonde

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 days ago

Questions

Esim for prepaid

Simple question that no one around here can answer so I’ll ask the forum   how do you get an at&t esim for prepaid phones. 

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 days ago

Questions

The clerk insisted that my data would not slow down if I paid for Unlimited+. I just received a warning that my data will slow at 22Gbs.

When purchasing my data plan in an AT&T store, I was assured by the clerk handling my transaction that by purchasing the Prepaid Unlimited Plus pl

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 days ago

Questions

Can’t access cloud app. It won’t go anywhere when I press an option.

I’m trying to set up cloud for storage. I’ve installed the app, tried multiple times.  Then I’ve deleted the app several times and reinstall it.

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 days ago

Questions

Special prepaid plans for new customers only

I have been an AT&T wireless customer for over 20 years with the same cell number all this time which is used for business. I found out today tha

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

8 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts