Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

Y
Prepaid plan

I am currently out of U.S. For this, I changed my prepaid plan to 25¢ a Minute Plan to stay my number active 3 month ago..   But, it seems like this p

Questions

Sim Card Order

My order numbers are 23-699474748316215 and 23-699474732244775.  I ordered the sim cards on July 15th and would just like to know when I can expect th

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid calls from St. Croix to U.S.

I will purchase a prepaid phone in the U.S. and intend to call the U.S from St. Croix but unsure if I will be charged an additional fee. Your website

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Promo Plan Change $15-$30. No notice.

Okay, so I was on the $15 promo plan, and went over it and there was no expiration or duration. One could think if it’s changed or not on auto renew i

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Prepaid : says balance is too low and there is $10 on it !

Hello,I have a prepaid plan (25c a minute).When I want to make a call it says "balance is too low" but there is $10 on the account !Does anybody knows

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Cancle payment plan

Hi can you please tell me how do I cancle my payment plan/ phone number. Since I will fly out of the country today and I want to set a plan to cancle

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

$2/day plan?

Hi when I visit this page it says that the plan is not available in my region. I live in Vermont. Where is it available?

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Questions

Outgoing calls being blocked

Why are my outgoing calls being blocked?

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Porting prepaid ATT number

I have an ATT "25 ¢ a Minute Plan" prepaid phone number. I want to use it while traveling out of the US. Can I port that number to MagicJack service?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Are AT&T Prepaid Plan eligible with eSIM (iPhone XS)

Hi,I'll come to visit Florida and i'd like to know if i can buy an AT&T prepaid plan using the eSim in my iPhone XS (unlocked) ?(I'd like to keep my f

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

17 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts