Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

How long have to leave AT&T in order to transfer same number back to AT&T and have them consider it "new service" or "new line"?

I recently left AT&T post-paid (many years a customer) to Verizon prepaid, expressly for the purpose of (eventually) transferring back to AT&T in the

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Change to unlimited data plan

If I switch from my current AT&T prepaid plan to the unlimited data plan at $65, will the $20 discount for auto pay apply?

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT prepaid refill

Hey! I've topped up my prepaid card few times from paygonline.com and once using a 100$ refill card. Is the online refill the same as with physical r

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Voice mail not working

Hello everyone,,I have an HTC 10 and I live in Knoxville Tennessee. My voicemail has not worked in a week. I missed a very important message from my d

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Why is att stealing a day from me evvry month?

My plan renews a day earlier each and every month.. I would also like to know why none of these questions asked by other people have been answered.. W

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Mobile Hotspot

I payed 10.00 for a 5g mobile hotspot and it doesn’t appear .

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Data usage/ billing

I paid the 50$ for 8gb of mobile data and when I entered the card it came up saying 8gb but in my usage, it only says I get 1.

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

24 days ago

Prepaid SIM Card

Hi, I purchased a AT&T prepaid SIM card yesterday and I am unable to place calls or send texts, I tried to have a look online and purchase add on but

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Autopay Text Reminders

Hi,My name is John. My mobile number is (Phone number hidden). I would like to not receive monthly reminders of my auto payments. I know they are comi

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Keep my prepaid phone number

I topped up my account balance with $30 about 3 months ago and immediately used them for buying a month plan. Do I have an extra 60 days to refill my

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago