Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

(3601)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where can I find my number

I just bought an AT&T prepaid SIM. To activate my AT&T prepaid amount, I need to sign in with my phonenumber? Where can I find that?

Questions

5g hotspot

I have a 5g hotspot reward but my phone won’t allow me to use it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

change to new plan

I'm currently using the prepaid $300 for 12 months, and it comes with 8G data. I see the new plan $300 12 months coming with 16G data. Can I switch to the 16G data?

Questions

International travel greater than 30 consecutive days

I'm a US resident and will be in Canada for 45 consecutive days. Will AT&T cancel my service? How can I prevent losing my US phone number?

Questions

Do prepaid plans include 5G?

It is not specifically stated that prepaid plans use 5G data (it's just called high-speed data), while postpaid plans explicitly state the use of 5G. Do prepaid plans include 5G?

Questions

Prepaid SIM Kit

Does the sim kit come with a card to activate the $30? And do I have to double-pay $30? If so, can I get my money back? I bought a sim kit online and it charged me for the plan and sim card. I don't see a card to activate the plan itself when I received it.

Questions

Closed

Multi line discount

I received an Email stating if I went to a multi line account so added up to 4 lines and went to the $65 plan that would get that plan for $35 a month ea... How  do I receive that offer?

Questions

Att prepaid auto pay

My auto pay for my plan is supposed to charge the account tomorrow but I won’t be able to get to the bank until tomorrow afternoon. My question is does auto pay attempt multiple times to go through the payment so I can still get it paid?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why can't I just add a new line and get the discount right away?

I setup myself for a prepaid plan and happy with that. Now I would like to add one more line (and potentially a couple for the kids), but when I click to buy the extra line, I am asked to pay full price, which kind of defies the whole point of a discount. The way I read it, I she will have to buy

Questions

Customer service messed up my account payment after fixing an issue completely UNRELATED to billing, expecting me to make another payment!!

After making a payment of $70 on my AT&T Prepaid account I was having network issues with my device. I called Customer Support and the lady told me my device was blacklisted. How? No clue!! She proceeded to "fix the issue" then told me I needed to make a payment in order for my service to be act

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I change my due date

I recently tried to see how much it would cost to add a line buring the process i accidentally made a change to my plan now i have to pay my bill earlier then when it was originally due. My question is there anyway to reverse it back to normal?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Plan feature difference

Does the $65 prepaid plan offer the exact same features as the $75 monthly prepaid plan?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.