Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

S
no LTE

just picked up the velvet to replace my redmi note 9s same issue no lte only 3g (Edited per community guidelines) att!!!  different apns did nothing!!

Questions

Yearly Plan Fee Charged Twice

I signed up for the $25 per Month Plan ($300 Per Year) and paid the $300 for the year. However when I checked my Credit Card statement, I see that I h

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Questions

Paying for International Travel Add On

I'm in South Korea and I need to be able to receive a code via text message in order to log in to my school email that uses Microsoft Outlook. To do t

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Questions

AT&T Prepaid - May 2020

I've been researching Prepaid / MVNO options for a few months. I made the switch to AT&T Prepaid today, even after reading some horror stories, but my

Questions

Is it possible to keep my number if I purchase a multi-month plan?

I'm now in a 12-month prepaid plan and need to renew before Sep. AT&T is now offering a 6-month multi-month for 30/M, but I didn't see that option in

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Questions

Wanting to switch from Boost Mobile back to ATT.

I bought a new unlocked smartphone Motorola G Power, but it's not compatible with Boost Mobile so I'm wanting to come back to ATT. The thing is, I jus

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Questions

AT&T Prepaid $15 monthly promo plan

I noticed my AT&T Prepaid $15 monthly promo plan recently got switched to $30 monthly promo plan. Do you know why this happened?

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

$15 2GB Plan Bait & Switch

I was told multiple times by ATT Customer Service and an ATT Store Employee prior to signing up by the deadline of May 13, 2020, that this $15 2GB Pla

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Questions

Change plan when traveling abroad

Hi, I wanna ask how can I change my AT&T plan when i am traveling abroad. I tried my prepaid.com, however, I forgot the password and obviously I canno

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Questions

Discount for disabled

I am thinking about moving my service back to AT&T. Walmart offers a 10$ discount for ppl on disability or snaps. I’m curious if you offer anything li

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts