For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(12863)
Verification codes

I have not been able to receive verification codes

Questions

Sharing My Positive Experience with AT&T Customer Service

Hello AT&T community, I wanted to take a moment to share my recent experience with AT&T customer service, and I'm happy to report that it was a positive one! In a world where customer service experiences can often be hit or miss, I was pleasantly surprised by the level of support I received

Questions

Friend can't see my texts but I can see hers...

We both have Androids (mine is an S21, not sure what she has). This is a fairly recent issue. I have gone though every troubleshooting step I could fine online (updates, turning advanced messaging off/on, deleting the contact and then adding back after sending a text. After deleting the contact, I

Questions

Android forced an update and now mobile hotspot not working from phone

So last night my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra updated to One UI Ver.6 and my hotspot from my phone no longer works. All the devices that I connect to my hotspot say "connected - no internet" with a strong connection. My phone is not having any problems with my data. My hotspot IS connecting to devices.

Questions

My iPhones data use is out of control.

I’ve started monitoring my data use - for example - my phone used over 2 GB when I am at work (3pm) what could possibly use that any t of data? And then again at 12am?

Questions

Why texting is unreliable in some areas

Texting to one particular network tmobile, is not possible using wifi and sometimes not reliable not using wifi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Advanced Messaging Not Working

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9, and the entire time I've owned the phone, Advanced Messaging has been turned on. I can't believe I didn't notice until now, but it's not really working. The whole read receipts thing just doesn't work, although, again, it is enabled. How can this be fixed?

Questions

SMS messages lost frequently

I have six lines on our AT&T family plan and I'm using a Google Pixel Pro 6 and the others have iPhones. Sporadically/weekly a message or two are lost. This happens both in one-on-one messaging as well as group messaging. We'll even put the phone's side by side to confirm these discrepancies in

Questions

Samsung S20 old text message deletion

I want to delete older messages on my Samsung Galaxy s20 phone. I'm looking to delete messages older than a year or two. I have many text chains with thousands of text messages on each one and I don't want to delete all the messages or delete them one at a time because it would take forever! I need

Questions

Email-to-text not working properly/timely

For several months now, sending emails to AT&T devices via ########## @txt.att.net or ########## @mms.att.net have either not gone through at all (no kickback on the email server, just not received on the device texted), or been received days later. The service sending the email-to-text simultan

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Closed

PHONES DONT WORK ANYMORE

After just writing a long detailed description, your page failed and refreshed and it disappeared. Holy (Edited per community guidelines). You guys (Edited per community guidelines) so bad.  CANT TEXT, CALL OR USE INTERNET ANYMORE THE SECOND I LEAVE MY HOUSE Went to AT&T store today, it was packed w

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Delete blocked messages in ActiveArmor

ActiveArmor is doing a good job of blocking unwanted messages but they all go into a log. The blocked messages can also be seen in Messages in Microsoft's Phone Link. How do I delete these blocked messages?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Advanced Messaging Not Working

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9, and the entire time I've owned the phone, Advanced Messaging has been turned on. I can't believe I didn't notice until now, but it's not really working. The whole read receipts thing just doesn't work, although, again, it is enabled. How can this be fixed?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.