Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(12819)
W

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I sign to AT&T Cloud to retrieve messages on my computer

How do I sign to AT&T Cloud to retrieve messages on my computer

Questions

SMS filtration

Our business got a new online number to communicate with customers regarding appointment confirmations etc. we applied for and received 10DLC registration.  we are having a problem with many messages not being delivered.   our research is telling us that our number may have been previousl

Questions

iMessage Videos Compressed

My wife and I switched to AT&T from Verizon last month, we have the unlimited premium family plan and both have iPhone 14 pros. She sent me a 1 minute video via iMessage while I was off of wifi and the video was pixelated/compressed. She re-sent the video while I was on wifi and it came through

Questions

Why is 5G around Los Angeles so inconsistent?

I always have 3 to 4 bars bars of signal strength, sometimes I will get 500+mbps and sometimes it will be almost zero with no service. Keep in mind I’m at the same location. I will just randomly loose or significantly decrease speed. Happens all over. Some spots I will have 4 bars of 5G signal and c

Questions

Accepted Solution

Hotspot does not work with laptop

My wireless hotspot (iPhone 8 Plus) works fine with my iPad (Air Pro), but I get a “no internet” error from my laptop (Dell Inspiron 16 Plus) every time. I have followed the ATT wireless hotspot troubleshooter with no success.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Censoring group chats?

When trying to see the letters "USAA" in group chats, the message fails and reads "Unsupported content". I've tried both Google Messages and Samsung Messages. Both fail. All messages without "USAA" work. RCS is turned off. Sending "USAA" to a single person works. Just group chats fail where its MMS

Questions

Verification code texts are not coming through

I just switched to AT&T today on an iPhone 14 and I am not able to receive verification texts for any apps. I can receive all other sms texts with no issue. This problem persists across all apps that require verification codes. I’ve restarted my phone, verified my blocked list and turned off and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Account verification text from Ticketmaster Singapore

I am trying to get into a newly established account in Singaporefor Ticketmaster, and they require a text to myself, but I am not receiving the text verification code. Can you help or direct me to the appropriate person #international #verification #singapore

Questions

Don't Have any Service in Asia

Hi i was just switched my family plan to AT&T couple days ago, and now im here in Asia. Suprisely found that i have no services at all here, definetly couldnt reach any ATT team for help. And i stayed with Tmobile for years and had no such troubles at all/ what should i do?  I just need

Questions

missing occasional incoming/outgoing text messages

For the last several months, I have noticed that occasionally a text message I've sent is never received by the recipient or their response wasn't received by me. It's happened with both unicast messages and group messages.  In the case of groups texts, one person doesn't receive the text but

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
deleting multiple messages

I get 10-30 messages a day and want to delete all of them at once. So far, have been unable to do this.  Flip phone U102AAModel: 

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.