Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

RCS on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

I had RCS chat on a Galaxy S8. Last week I got an S20 FE, and I can't get RCS activated on the S20, it says "Chat features unavailable on this device"

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is text to 7726 down?

I’ve been forwarding my spam text messages 7726 and have not got the normal response

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

jkaki00 

4 days ago

Questions

Best way to send text messages to a large group?

I need to send a text msg to a group of about 300 in our neighborhood watch in an emergency. What is the best way to put together a group text and ar

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 days ago

Questions

Secure Family VPN

I just switched carriers from Verizon to AT&T. My son has a new iPhone11 now and I added the Secure Family VPN to his phone.  The phone does

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 days ago

Questions

Messaging

A lot of incoming text messages are not downloading. Issue is even worse in a group text. This problem started a few weeks back only in group treads b

posted 

4 days ago

Questions

Galaxy Note 20

The Galaxy Note 20 continually tells me I am out of storage. I cannot video and barely can take pics eventhough I have AT&T phone storage app and

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

4 days ago

Questions

Switched from Verizon to AT&T, major problems

We switched from Verizon to At&t this spring, great deal and got two new Galaxy 8+'s (what's not to love?!). That's when the problems began with my wi

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bill171984 

5 days ago

Questions

Delayed voicemails

I tried chatting about this but it wasn't available. I have been experiencing delayed voicemails of up to a day. I have tried doing the network reset

Questions

Unlimited Plus data plan speeds after 22GB used

I was thinking of going to the Unlimited Plus data plan...does anyone have experience with slowed speeds after 22GB?  And if so, how much?  I currentl

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

I can not receive or send MMS pictures to others on at&t

Since Monday December 3 3am EST, I have not been able to send pictures to others on the AT&T network.  And the same people cant send their pictures to

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Brant38 

5 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts