Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(12819)
AT&T texts from Samsung not going through to Tmobil Android phones

I have had the same issue as the rest of these people in this chat. It is ridiculous and annoying. And AT&t has given absolutely no resolution or no reason why this is happening. I sometimes have to send my husband who has T-Mobile whereas I have AT&t 6 to 7 text messages to get it through t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change payment amount

I want to change my payment amount

Questions

Thursday shut down of services has disabled my tablet

I has a galaxy tablet that I bought cash out from Verizon that I had services with at At n T since February 2023. Since Thursday crash the tablet never came up. It continues to tell me ‘searching for service”.  I have been to a AT T store. We changed the Sims did the the whole shut it off and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Esim

Europe. Iphone13 14 and watch

Questions

Google Voice texting

I am not receiving texts coming from Google voice clients. I can send them, and they get them, but I do not receive their replies.  Please help, this is a huge issue.  

Questions

Email-to-text not working properly/timely

For several months now, sending emails to AT&T devices via ########## @txt.att.net or ########## @mms.att.net have either not gone through at all (no kickback on the email server, just not received on the device texted), or been received days later. The service sending the email-to-text simultan

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

eSIM

So I accidentally deleted my eSIM and I tried to put the eSIM back on my phone but it won’t let me activate it and I have no data, unfortunately I can’t contact via phone call Becuase I’m in a whole different country at the moment, what should I do?

Questions

Usage Details

Hello, As of late my usage details for Mobile Hotspot is continuously saying I’ve used 0/60GB even though I know it’s being used I reached out to AT&T customer care and they didn’t some troubleshooting steps and then told me my phone might need to be replaced. However, I can see that my regular

Questions

No audio from voice messages in text messenger

My phone. Galaxy S22 Very strange problem. I often send texts and occasional voice text messages to a T Mobile friend. One day I received a voice text message that appears to play, but there is no audio. I checked all the settings and turned Bluetooth completely off. Still nothing. I can record a v

Questions

How Does One Change Their Display Nickname?

Hello! ~ I've exhausted the AT&T-bots knowledge banks and am still unable to change my display nickname in Yahoo comments after weeks of trying.  Clicking "Yahoo Help" takes me to my AT&T account.  The chat-bot directs me to to select "My Profile," then the phone number associated

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
deleting multiple messages

I get 10-30 messages a day and want to delete all of them at once. So far, have been unable to do this.  Flip phone U102AAModel: 

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.