Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

S
Note 20 Ultra 5G not downloading MMS.

Starting on Saturday 04/17/21 my MMS began showing the NoSubject: Message Size: Expires; box and shows the spinning download symbol but doesn't downlo

Questions

Spam texts

I have Norton 360 protection on my phone and iPad but I have been receiving numerous suggestive texts which are also being sent to a group of 20 numbe

Questions

Can't Send or Receive Group Messages. Android Samsung Galaxy 20 plus; AT&T

Today's date is 4/18/2021. Since android software update that I did on 4/15/2021, I can no longer send or receive group text messages. I see messages

Questions

Block text messages from email addresses

I have a note 10+ and lately spammers have figured out to send text messages via an email address.    Is there anything in all the att and

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Seagoddess76 

2 d ago

Questions

Test message

how can a big provider like you have problem with test message and you don't seem to care but when the payment is due, the HARASSMENT calls comes in a

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

2 d ago

Questions

Text Protect?

Why isn’t there a Text Protect app? Please add the ability to add a function to add custom numbers to block calls and texts like this 410-###-####. T

posted 

3 d ago

• 

Last response by 

bfd514 

2 d ago

Questions

Mobile Security Plus

my wireless plan is unlimited elite. 4 lines. I cannot seem to resolve an issue. 2 phones have been upgraded to Mobile Secuity Plus. The third phone i

posted 

9 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 d ago

Questions

SMS over WiFi issues continue

I’ve searched the vast similar issues reported here. My problem: SMS, MMS, and group texts frequently either, aren’t received ever, come in all at onc

posted 

12 d ago

• 

Last response by 

iPhoneyBologna 

3 d ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Not Receiving Verification Codes from App - Solutions From AT&T

Many apps use Two-Factor Authentication to verify your identity. If you're like me and switched your phone recently, you need to verify your identity

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

BeastRanger6216 

4 m ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Waterproof Phones, do they Exist?

It’s the age-old question, “is my phone waterproof?” The short answer, not exactly. Most recent devices are water-resistant. This means your devi

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelpForums 

2 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts