Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Tips for how you can take your internet on the go, with Wi-Fi hot spots & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(12819)

Accepted Solution

Can't receive whatsapp verification code

Hi , I can't receive a whatsapp code to setup my whatsapp. I bought the phone from AT&T with an already installed sim card in it. Phone model Samsung Galaxy A14

Questions

Unwanted Scam Phone Calls

I have been an AT&T Wireless for less than three weeks. I have been receiving sales calls that have a caller ID from AT&T. They are sell credit card debt service. How do I stop this? I am already on the Do Not Call Registry. Help keep you good name from getting tarnished by this scam. Ray L

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SMS message sent via email bounced

When my company attempts to page me, they receive this error message via email: This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: <xxxxxxxxxx@txt.att.net> has restricted SMS e-mail Please reply to <xxxxxxxxxx@txt.att.com> if you feel this message to be in error.   It h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Discrepancy on txt message log

I'm reviewing my online AT&T messaging log and it shows an outbound text message from my wife's phone to my phone in the AT&T logs. Both phones are under the same account so I can see in the online log that a message was sent from 1 phone to another phone. The issue is that neither phone has

Questions

Accepted Solution

International Day Pass

Hi, Is the $10 international day pass unlimited data/service? Any hidden fees or just $10? Do you have student discounts?

Questions

What do ActiveArmor blocked callers hear when they call

If I block a number in the ActiveArmor app, what will a caller from that number hear when they try calling?

Questions

Closed

Network Issue - Seeking Assistance

Hello AT&T Community, I am facing a persistent network issue that has been affecting my connectivity at home. Recently, the wireless coverage in my neighborhood has significantly deteriorated, to the point where I can only connect to the network after crossing a specific intersection away from m

Questions

Service and WiFi Issues Since 03/06

Around 11:00 am March 6th after the latest update on my phone, I have been having inconsistent issues with apps and connections. Despite being connected with LTE with cellular data or my home internet, some of the apps won’t load, will work fine, or load partially and will all say “no connection,” a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Charges for spam text messages while abroad

Will I be charged for spam & political text messages while traveling in Europe

Questions

Not receiving verification texts

I am not receiving verification texts. All other texts work fine. The store in New Haven CT would not help. All other avenues would not help without the verification text. I was actually told my only option was to cancel my credit card (for autopay), get a new phone number, and switch carriers (like

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
deleting multiple messages

I get 10-30 messages a day and want to delete all of them at once. So far, have been unable to do this.  Flip phone U102AAModel: 

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.