AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(3)

Pinned

The Cell Booster Technical Guide is now available

The Cell Booster Technical Guide is now available thru my sig line. AT&T reviewed and approved it pretty much as is. The formatting appears to have changed a bit during the transfer so there may be an inconsistency in the TOC (Table of Contents) but you'll figure it out 😁. The Guide will loo

Questions

Closed

Microcell Technical Guide

Hello. This is OttoPylot. I created a MicroCell Technical Guide that may be helpful to you. I try to keep my guide as current as possible given the ever-changing nature of ISP’s, equipment, customer’s needs/expectations etc. It is meant as a supplement to AT&T’s Customer Support but is not officiall

Questions

Cellular Booster Guide

The MicroCell was discontinued as of the end of 2017, as most of you already know. AT&T will still support the MicroCell but for how long is anybody's guess. We have been recommending WiFi-C (WiFi Calling) now as the preferred method for poor in-home coverage if your phone is capable of WiFi-C. If n

Questions

(2057)
Microcell replacement

I have been a customer with at&t for 20 years. We moved into our house 12 years ago and our cell reception was pretty much non existent. I called at&t customer service, they looked up my area and how far away the nearest cell tower was, it was almost 3.5 miles away. They offered a free micro

Questions

Accepted Solution

adding cell booster to the app

I had to reset my cell booster for troubleshooting. During the process I deregistered it from the app and reset the cell booster.  When I try to add it back in the app it indicates the serial number is already activated and will not let me go further. The cell booster itself is working now, bu

Questions

Accepted Solution

Privacy if not owner

Hello, my question is what can the owner of a home wifi see when others are using the wifi? (Website, app, message, call, etc) I know there are some aspects they can view but I'm not sure how detailed.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cell Booster Pro registered but will not activate

Cell booster pro registered but will not activate despite following app & website instructions. Power light flashes. No other lights. No help from att tech support.

Questions

Bad Reception In Home Office

We recently moved to a new home. Our cell reception in our home office is very weak. This portion of the house has a metal roof and the rest of the house, which has good service, is composite roofing. We are in a heavily wooded area but our signal everywhere else seems to be okay. Would a cell boost

Questions

Cell Booster versus Wifi Calling

A lot of folks are saying you don’t need a cell booster if you have wifi calling. However, I have excellent wifi with 990mbps speeds with two commercial level access points and call priority configured on them - and I have poor call quality. Using this wifi network (with only 1 bar of cellular

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cell booster ownership transfer

I purchased a used cell booster. When setting up, I get a message serial number already registered - is there any way to transfer ownership?

Questions

Cell Signal Booster Suggestion

My satellite router does not have an ethernet cable, so I am not able to use the AT&T router. What type of signal booster do you suggest? What channels do AT&T phones run on?

Questions

ATT WiFI

I have the nighthawk ATT wifi modem, I also live in the middle of nowhere, so I do expect service to be somewhat spotty. Do you know if a cell booster will helpt with the WIFI from the modem considering its from cell towers anyway?  Which one booster is best for this case? 

Questions

AT&T Nokia cell booster reboots randomly

Hello, We have a Nokia cell booster that randomly reboots. My wife works at home, and she depends on the cell booster to work.  We live in a rural area, hence using it.  Here is how it is set up: Router: Netgear Nighthawk XR-1000 ISP: Spectrum, 400 Mbps The cell booster is set up wi

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.