AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

(1974)
B

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Nokia cell booster (femetocell)

I just received a cell booster from ATT. Model SS2FII femtocell multi-band soho.  The power LED blinks white and the internet LED blinks orange.  The Nokia manual says I need to open udp port 150, 4500, and 123 but I can’t open these ports without the IP address.  Does this unit have

Questions

AT&T Cell Booster will not send or receive pictures or group text

Just switch over from my microcell to AT&T Cell Booster. I can receive and send calls, I can get and send single people text but I can not get or send photos or group text. Any ideas of what the issue is?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free AT&T 5G Booster

I have called many times using the instructions sent to my by AT&T for a FREE booster. Letter says call by March 31st. I have called 2 times this week.  Called today February 25.. well before the deadline.  AND I WAS TOLD THEY RAN OUT OF BOOSTERS !!!! (Edited per community guidelines)!  Then told Bo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Offer of free AT&T Cell Booster by going to: att.com/AcceptMyDevice NOT WORKING

Hello, I have a microcell to boost my signal. As 3G is going away, AT&T says to go to att.com/AcceptMyDevice to accept a free AT&T Cell Booster as supplies last. I've been trying to access the site for days from my phone and my laptop and it doesn't work.  Recently sent a message to

Questions

Hotspot

I can't get hotspot can you please send me app

Questions

free cellbooster to replace my 3g microcell

I immediately responded to the notice that my 3g microcell was being shut down and requested the free cell booster that was offered 6 months ago and have not received it yet. I called customer support and was told they had "sold out" and that I was on a waiting list to receive one as soon as stock

Questions

CellBooster Pro Closed Access Not Working

I have my CellBooster Pro set up for FirstNet. I enabled closed access and whitelisted all of the numbers (AT&T and FirstNet) that should be allowed to access the CBP for a cell connection. Unfortunately, I still have non-whitelisted numbers connecting. I'm not sure if anyone else with a

Questions

AT&T Tower Not Switching to Red Lights at Night and new white light at night is blinding

We live a couple hundred yards from AT&T tower Latitude / Longitude: 42.360083 / -87.967417 and the light was recently replaced.  Now, it stays in white strobes 24x7, which basically looks like someone is taking flash photos of our house all night.  It's pretty aggravating.&n

Questions

Free AT&TCell Booster

I have been traveling , upon arrival home I received this letter from ATT dated February 11, 2022.  Realizing that I have been away for some time, how can I correct this to receive the FREE AT&T Cell Booster?

Questions

5G Connectivity Problems

To preface I live/work in the 75204 and 75240 area codes in Dallas, TX. I have had horrible connectivity problems on my 5G iPhone, and have talked to several other people in the area that are having the same issue. Unless I am on WiFi I will not be able to access anything that requires internet with

Questions

Closed

Does AT&T provide signal boosters to customers with poor signal?

Hello,We recently moved to a new home and we are not getting a good cellular signal inside the home.  There is some signal outside.  We have three AT&T cellular phones in the home.  Can AT&T provide my family with a signal repeater or micocell?  Please help.  Thanks.

Questions

microcell booster for 4G and 5G

I have a microcell booster that works with 3G and is necessary for cell service within my home. (I've been with ATT mobile since cell phones were developed have had the booster for many years.) I got an email on 2/4/22 giving me a link for a new microcell booster that would work with 4G and 5G when

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.