AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

(1941)
Cell Booster Technical Guide has been updated to v3.2

These are the additions for v3.2: Updated Starlink under Requirements. Added a WiFi signal strength indicator for iPhones under Signal Strength/Quality. Added Band 66 to Cell Booster frequency range under Technical Information. Added optional ports 33434, 33435, and 33436 t

Questions

Cell Booster Pro issue

Trying to activate a Cell Booster Pro for the first time but it is stuck with the Power light blinking white with no other activities. Completed the registration at the cell booster website but the device status does not show any activity.  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T free cell booster.

I received a letter from AT&T stating that the microcell was not going to work any more. IT said go to at&t.com/acceptmydevice and register for a free cell booster. However, that link does not work. What now?

Questions

Cell booster issues

I have spent hours on the phone with AT&T and still am not getting my cell boost to work. The last tech “force” registered my CB, I received an email saying it was registered, then received an email that says I was out of their area, to check availability- which of course says ‘congrats! This is

Questions

What to do with old Microcells?

Since they are essentially useless and I'm not the scamming type to try and sell them to some unsuspecting poor soul on fleabay as a "4g booster"......I made some art!

Questions

Google Pixel 5a with Cell booster

I bought a Pixel 5a to replace my pixel 3 that broke. but the 5a will not connect with the Cell Booster.  I bought it directly from Google. It was unlocked.  I put my sim in it and it works fine everywhere else.  My house is in a dead zone between two hills. so I had a microcell that

Questions

Closed

Signal booster

I need a signal booster how do I get one and are they free and who do I call to talk to

Questions

Calls and texts do come on phone with new cell booster

I just received a new 5G microcell from AT&T but whenever I turn it on we connect but don’t seem to receive calls and sometimes even texts (or texts are really delayed). Turned phones off and on to reconnect but no luck.  Phone seem to work okay using WiFi-C.  Any ideas?  

Questions

cell booster internet flashing orange

trying to install a new AT&T cell booster as the old one no longer works (3G). The power light is blinking white and sometimes the internet light blinks orange.  The WAN light on both the booster and the internet modem are green.  The GPS light sometimes blinks white, and sometimes go

Questions

How to change Nickname of location of ATT Cell Booster?

How to change Nickname of location of ATT Cell Booster?

Questions

Replacement of Microcell Tower

I received a letter from ATT approximately 2 months ago stating that I needed to contact them in regards to replacing our microcell tower as our area was being upgraded to 5G and our microcell would no longer be effective. Our signal strength in our home is very poor and inadequate.  I called

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to access att.com/AcceptMyDevice

I cannot find the link that was provided in the letter sent to get a new Microcell for my home. Can you help me in getting a new one? I can be reached at (Edited to remove personal information). John (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.