Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

(1970)
M
my router is in a closet

will the cell booster work?

Questions

Nokia Cell Booster

Do these cell boosters just go bad? Mine has disconnected a few times, but I have always been able to reset it.  The last time it went offline, it would not reset.  I have tried all possible reset options that ATT suggests, but no matter what Ido, I can't get past a blinking white poer li

Questions

Cell booster for outside

Hello, I do craft shows and at some of these shows my signal is very weak and it does not work my point of sale unit. Is there something I can do to help that? I am outside at these shows. Thank you

Questions

Registration woes with Cell Booster Pro

Hello, received a new Cell Booster Pro from AT&T yesterday and went through the registration, etc. process without issue but then after I received the "We've activated your AT&T Cell Booster Pro and it's ready to make calls" email the device went into a loop where it rebooted and once the in

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wifi Calling alternative

I live in a rural area with poor cell coverage and relying on WiFi calling for business. Is there a cell device I can connect directly to the router that broadcasts a cell signal (femto???) to bypass wifi??

Questions

Cell Booster and Apple Airport

I've had an issue that the cell booster, or a cell booster pro, would not cover all the rooms in my apartment. I was told a second cell booster, placed 30+ feet away would help, but it would have to be connected to my AT&T Gateway router which would require running a very long ethernet cord alon

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Nokia cell booster (femetocell)

I just received a cell booster from ATT. Model SS2FII femtocell multi-band soho.  The power LED blinks white and the internet LED blinks orange.  The Nokia manual says I need to open udp port 150, 4500, and 123 but I can’t open these ports without the IP address.  Does this unit have

Questions

AT&T Cell Booster will not send or receive pictures or group text

Just switch over from my microcell to AT&T Cell Booster. I can receive and send calls, I can get and send single people text but I can not get or send photos or group text. Any ideas of what the issue is?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free AT&T 5G Booster

I have called many times using the instructions sent to my by AT&T for a FREE booster. Letter says call by March 31st. I have called 2 times this week.  Called today February 25.. well before the deadline.  AND I WAS TOLD THEY RAN OUT OF BOOSTERS !!!! (Edited per community guidelines)!  Then told Bo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Offer of free AT&T Cell Booster by going to: att.com/AcceptMyDevice NOT WORKING

Hello, I have a microcell to boost my signal. As 3G is going away, AT&T says to go to att.com/AcceptMyDevice to accept a free AT&T Cell Booster as supplies last. I've been trying to access the site for days from my phone and my laptop and it doesn't work.  Recently sent a message to

Questions

Hotspot

I can't get hotspot can you please send me app

Questions

free cellbooster to replace my 3g microcell

I immediately responded to the notice that my 3g microcell was being shut down and requested the free cell booster that was offered 6 months ago and have not received it yet. I called customer support and was told they had "sold out" and that I was on a waiting list to receive one as soon as stock

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.