AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

(1943)
ATT cell phone reception

I recently moved and have awful reception at my home. Calling ATT is crazy as they go down a checklist, checking my phone. It is NOT my phone. It is reception. Everyone, regardless of provider have issues in this area. Very weak signal. Any suggestions. Would a booster help? And really, should I hav

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T cell booster

I have a work cell iPhone that gets around one maybe Two bars and I live 1.8 miles from a tower. I am requesting a cell booster to get better service.  

Questions

Femtocell Cell booster question ss2FII

question. i finally got my unit, and couldn't get gps light to go white. (pilot error: the cable fell out as I moved it to final resting place) The tech stuff says the 46 light is usually only flashing if active. I guess that there's no way to get a log of what/who is using the unit , as

Questions

MicroCell Service To Be Discontinued

Feb. 2022 is the final date for the complete shutdown of AT&T's 3G service. Some service areas will start very soon to begin shutting down 3G devices. The MicroCell is a 3G device so if you all of a sudden lose connectivity to the AT&T Mobility Servers, that could be why. I've been asking AT

Questions

Replacement Booster....

I recently got an email about 3G ending and that my microcell would no longer function. I was offered a FREE AT&T Cell Booster. I have to click on a link in the email to accept the device. The link did not work. I contacted support. They were unable to help me and assured me that it would eventu

Questions

iPhone keeps disconnecting from Cell Booster

My iPhone 7 Plus keeps disconnecting from the new Cell Booster and sometimes does not reconnect to it when reentering the range of the Cell Booster. I am running iOS 15.4.1 currently.  I do have Wi-Fi Calling is turned on.  I initially had issues setting up the Cell Booster but talking to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Microcell not working - GPS and 3G lights blinking/flashing green simultaneously constantly

When I plug in my microcell, the Power button is green and stays on....however, the GPS light and 3G light blink/flash green simultaneously constantly.   I have tried performing a hard reset on the microcell, but it did not work.   The Ethernet light does not come on at all.   I have U-verse as my i

Questions

MicroCell Service is Going Away VERY Soon

I just received my notice from AT&T that "We're shutting down our 3G service in February 2022 to make improvements to our network. This means that your MicroCell will not work on our enhanced network". WiFi-C (WiFi Calling) is what AT&T is suggesting to use to improve in-home coverage. AT

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Replacement for 3G microcell, is it truly a cell booster now versus the old FEMTOCell setup?

I am wondering if this new "booster" is in fact just a cell phone booster  versus the way the 3g Microcell unit worked.

Questions

Register cellphone for cell booster

Friend needs to use my microcell tower. How do I register their number

Questions

Cell booster

As I have previously written, I received a letter from AT&T early this year with instructions as to how to get a free cell booster. I had an active Microcell. I went on line, followed their instructions, received notice I had a cell booster on the way! I even had an ID number given to me fir the spe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New free AT&t cell booster

how do I sign up for it.  

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.