AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

(1940)
New cell booster

With my old microcell tower I could make calls from anywhere in the house. With the new cell booster I have to be in the same room.  It is in the exact same spot the microcell tower was, what am I doing wrong? All the lights on the booster are lit up. HELP!!!

Questions

new microcell

Doesn't connect I was told to open some ports but am not sure which ones. Anybody know?

Questions

Promotional Offer has expired message while trying to accept the Free AT&T Cell Booster

I received a letter from AT&T saying I have time until 3/31/2022 to accept the free AT&T Cell Booster. I tried several times to access the link att.com/acceptmydevice with no luck. Finally I tried the workaround of turning off wifi on my phone and the link worked. I even got a One time verif

Questions

Cell booster concerns and questions

I’ve been an ATT customer for over 20 years. Before the sale to Cingular and the subsequent reacquisition. In all that time, contrary to what the coverage maps claim, I’ve never experienced had the pleasure of service within a two-block radius of my house.   ATT’s solution to

Questions

CELL BOOSTER GUIDE UPDATE IS AVAILABLE

Here are the changes for V.3.1. There are also a few minor corrections that are not listed. Version 3.1, March, 2022 Cell Booster placement under Initial Activation. Updated iPhone FTM results after moving the Cell Booster to a new location, under Signal Strength/Quality. Clarified

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T cell booster

I've been trying for two days to get the replacement for my 3G MicroCell booster by calling AT&T and getting switched from wireless to cellular to landline with no one able to order a replacement for me. Do you have a suggestion as to how I can get the 5G replacement without getting caught in t

Questions

New LTE Booster works fine over Starlink

I can confirm that the new LTE booster, like the old 3g Microcell, works just fine on a Starlink Satellite connection. Starlink has very low latency(23-30ms), better than a cable provider at another site I run, so I fully expected it to work unless it was explicitly blocked. I'm sure AT&T doesn

Questions

3G Microcell still working?

I got up to my remote location with my new 4g LTE femtocell in tow only to find my 3g microcell that was there still functioning. I made a couple calls on it. When are these slated to shut off? I thought it was the 22nd of Feb?

Questions

ATT Cell Booster

How do I get my now obsolete 3G booster replaced?

Questions

Lack of Preparation for 3G Shutdown & Replacing Mini Cell Towers

On February 16th, I received a letter telling me that my mini cell tower will cease to function as of February 22nd. The letter said go online at ATT.COM/ACCEPTMYDEVICE to register for a FREE cell booster to replace the mini tower. I have tried and tried, but I cannot find the hidden button that tak

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Did the 3G Micro Cells die on 3/22/22?

Did the 3G Micro Cells die on 3/22/22 as was predicted or are they still working?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GPS light has turned from white to amber.

Directions have been followed - but, after having been correctly set up and functioning for over a day, the GPS light has turned from white and is now amber. What does this mean and how is it remedied?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.