Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

(1933)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switching from Microcell to Cell Booster

I just set up my Cell Booster that is to replace my Microcell and I need some information. With the Microcell, I needed to logon and give permission for my cell phone to use the Microcell. Does this have to be done with the Cell Booster? I can't find any info anywhere. Most places in my house I

Questions

Microcells

My chat with Rhoda has been deleted. I still don't have the promised microcells or any other support from att. ASSimon is my community user name. Please return to the DM & provide an update.

Questions

Closed

@atthelp/Rhoda

@ATTHelp Rhoda, Our DM is no longer available to me. Please reinitiate & advise status of my escalated case. Thank you

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

MicroCell Tower - deactivation

I received the new cell booster. How do I delete any data on the old microcell What is the proper way to dispose the old microcell

Questions

Have not received my new free AT&T Cell Booster

Per my last communications with Darius (AT&T) he stated he was putting a new box in the mail ASAP (that was 2/22/2022). Haven't seen anything yet! Please advise!!!

Questions

Cell Booster

Are all the lights on the Cell Booster supposed to be on? I called AT&T more than 3 times to get help to no avail as USUAL!!!!!! The power light is flashing non stop and the internet light is orange solid. The status, GPS, and 4G LTE lights are off! Can some with knowledge about this can help me

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GPS Antenna is showing yellow on new Nokia microcell. Cant get it to go white

Just installed new Nokia booster for a friend at her beach house could not get the GPS light to go white. Have powered down but no change. The equipment cabinet is in a closet and is nowhere near a window so there will never be a possibility for the antenna to be placed in the preferred location. Wh

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Anyone else here upset that ATT is deactivating their microcell services as of 2/2022?

Anyone else here upset that ATT is deactivating their microcell services as of 2/2022? Anyone know how we can get them to reconsider?  I live out of town, the only way we can get internet services is wireless to our house.  In order to have a signal to call anywhere from our house, we dep

Questions

4G Cell Booster

My 4G Cell Booster occasionally shows a solid orange light for the GPS light instead of solid white. Is this a problem?  And is there an FAQ somewhere that says what it means when each light is blinking or orange instead of white?

Questions

FREE AT&T Cell Booster

How do I apply for the updated FREE AT&T Cell Booster now that my existing 3G network is shutdown? Jane LeBlanc . . phone number ending in 5356

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wifi Calling alternative

I live in a rural area with poor cell coverage and relying on WiFi calling for business. Is there a cell device I can connect directly to the router that broadcasts a cell signal (femto???) to bypass wifi??

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does GPS have to be connected?

Does GPS have to be connected for the cell booster to work? The booster (router, etc) is not close to the window and I’m not really interested in putting close or in sticking an antenna on my window. Just wondering.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.