AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

(1940)
CellBooster Pro Closed Access Not Working

I have my CellBooster Pro set up for FirstNet. I enabled closed access and whitelisted all of the numbers (AT&T and FirstNet) that should be allowed to access the CBP for a cell connection. Unfortunately, I still have non-whitelisted numbers connecting. I'm not sure if anyone else with a

Questions

iPhone won't automatically connect to new AT&T Cell Booster

Got a new cell booster to replace my old microcell.When I leave the house and come back inside, my iphone 11 will never connect to the cell booster.If I walk out into the yard my phone connects to a local (with only 1 bar or less of signal). Then when I come back in the house, again, it will not au

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Offer of free AT&T Cell Booster by going to: att.com/AcceptMyDevice NOT WORKING

Hello, I have a microcell to boost my signal. As 3G is going away, AT&T says to go to att.com/AcceptMyDevice to accept a free AT&T Cell Booster as supplies last. I've been trying to access the site for days from my phone and my laptop and it doesn't work.  Recently sent a message to

Questions

5G cell phone phone booster

I do not have a 3G microcell unit. what do i do?

Questions

CellBooster 4G

I am trying to hook up my new cell booster but can't get past the blinking, white power light. I am using the power supply that came with the unit and have tried multiple outlets which are 'known good'. I have registered it.  It is plugged in to the correct ports. (ex computer engineer, I knew

Questions

Att cell booster install

Power light blinks white interner light is solid orange no other lights on app is no help at all I can’t see anything that I’m used to on an app like that it’s terrible

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

With new ATT Cell Booster, do you have to register all individual cell phones allowed access like the old Micro Cell ?

My old ATT MicroCell required a manual input of all approved users to access the MicroCell. Just changed to the new ATT Cell Booster. Is there a similar requirement to register individual cell numbers permitted to access my new ATT Cell Booster

Questions

Closed

CellBooster 4G

I hooked up my new CellBooster but when I plug it in all the lights initially light up yellow but then all but the power light go out. The power light starts constantly flashing white. I have tried multiple power sources (known to be good) but continue to have the same problem.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will mine arrive?

AT&T said it was shipped over a month ago, haven’t received anything yet. I live in Hawaii, and at the moment have no service at home.

Questions

Only in Washington state?

Just talked to AT&T, and they stated that it’s only available in Washington state in store. They won’t ship any out, I’ll have to wait until it’s offered in my state which is Hawaii. Anyone else got that reply? Or got their device mailed to them?

Questions

Cell booster

@OttoPylot Thank you for your reply. I’ll wait a few weeks and reach out to customer support. My cell service is horrible in my house. I have 1 bar right now. Sometimes no service at all. I wouldn’t have had a microcell if I didn’t really need it. I appreciate you. Have a great day. 

Questions

New Cell Booster not working very well

I got my new Cell Booster from AT&T this week to replace my 3G MicroCell, got it setup and activated with no problems, five solid white lights on it and showing as Activated and active in the Cell Booster app, but it isn't behaving how I expected. My house is on the edge of town and I only ge

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.