Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

(1972)
ATT cell phone reception

I recently moved and have awful reception at my home. Calling ATT is crazy as they go down a checklist, checking my phone. It is NOT my phone. It is reception. Everyone, regardless of provider have issues in this area. Very weak signal. Any suggestions. Would a booster help? And really, should I hav

Questions

Femtocell Issue

We recently had to replace our network adapter. Now everything works except the femtocell. It does not recognize the network (or vise versa). AT&T says it’s working on their end. Any advice is appreciated.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New free AT&t cell booster

how do I sign up for it.  

Questions

Phone number

Need a number

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need cell booster

I have one bar of service when I am at home. I need to boost coverage or switch to another provider. I am not far from civilization or a cell tower, but there are a lot of trees. Help!

Questions

Cell Booster

The GPS signal is solid orange. There isn’t enough wire to move the GPS antenna near a window as instructed without redoing the whole room. What would you suggest?

Questions

AT&T Wireless Internet device not functioning

Recently AT&T sent me 2 new wireless home phone/internet devices to replace the Oder ones I had which worked on 3G. Since AT&T is upgrading to 4 and 5 G these new devices were sent to me without my asking - they just appeared at my door one day and upon calling AT&T for an explanation, I

Questions

Our iPhones gurgling

Incoming calls to our iPhones at home (X and 12 models) are received but callers tell us we sound like we’re under water. Seems like it’s a reception service issue. Thoughts please. Thank you.

Questions

AT&T Cell Booster, Can I set up more than one of them in my office building?

We currently have one AT&T Cell Booster but it doesn't cover the entire office. Can I purchase a 2nd one and use it simultaneously to cover the other side of the building?

Questions

Microcell does not work with 5G

Is there a fix for Microcell? I don't get service in my house, the Microcell allowed me receive service in my house; however, the Microcell does not work with 5G.

Questions

Is Microcell still supported?

hello,I have a Microcell for years. I recently changed the modem to my internet provider and suddenly my Microcell stopped working.I'm suspecting my internet provider might have assigned a different IP address along with the new modem and Microcell might have to get re-activated if I have a differen

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free booster email

I received an email saying I get a free booster. Email contains a “claim now” link that takes me to rewardcenteroffers.com is this a legit Att site?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.