Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

(1972)
Nokia cell booster

I’ve been struggling for two weeks trying to get the Nokia Cell Booster that AT&T sent us set up and activated. Right now I have a flashing power light and a steady orange Internet light but cannot get past that. Should the ethernet cable be plugged into WAN or LAN? I have tried both but have no

Questions

Login for signal booster

I’m replacing a microcell with a signal booster. I downloaded the cell booster app, but cannot log in (red “this information is required” message). I confirmed that my credentials are correct by successfully logging into the regular ATT app. Is there a setup workaround without being able to get the

Questions

Cell booster issues

The new cell booster is worthless and so is support. I have made several phone calls did everything they told me yet it still dropping phone calls won’t pick up4g unless the cell light is blinking and draining my battery yet I have WiFi call.

Questions

Cell Booster

Do you know when more of the new cell booster will be in because it looks like you only go 5 in?

Questions

Problems replacing 3G microcell with Cell Booster

I received a letter in the mail telling me that I could get a 'FREE AT&T Cell Booster' to replace my 3G Microcell. The letter stated that I needed to go to att.com/AcceptMyDevice. Going to this website caused an endless loop switching between two pages: one logging me out, and one (failing) t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why can’t I get an upgraded microcell

My phone calls keep getting dropped from my house without my upgraded microcell how do I get one

Questions

Unauthorized administrator on cell booster

Someone i do not know in anyway shape or form made themselves an administrator on my new cell booster. How is this possible???? I have since deleted the user and changed all passwords and got no help from support.

Questions

New Micro Cell Booster

I received my new microcell booster. I have hooked it up and all is working except for the GPS antenna.  It says to put in a window 3 ft from booster.  Well that ain't happening as I don't have a window that close.  Also they say to plug in the antenna in the GPS spot in the back. &n

Questions

Free4G booster

I went on line and requested the booster the day I got my letter. I never received any confirmation on the request and no booster. That was a month ago. How do I know I will even get one?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Link not working for free booster to replace 3g microcell

I received the email a week ago for free AT&T booster to replace the microcell but the link is still not working, just loops. I contacted customer care and they just told me to keep trying. I used both google chrome and Microsoft Edge and also added the new tab as was suggested. Still nothing! @

Questions

Disappointed, without Microcell - no service

I'm really disappointed in AT&T. After years of service with them they are dropping their 3G and discontinuing their microcell. I live down in a low spot and have really crappy service without the microcell. Now my service doesn't work at home. Even with wifi calling my service is lacking and my

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Purchasing a cell booster

Since AT&T no longer provides cell boosters, can someone me give me guidance on the best place to purchase one? All the ones I see on Amazon require an outside antenna. The Mcell I had from AT&T (which no longer works due to 3G ending) connected to my cable/internet service.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.