Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222915)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Travel with local esim

I’m going to Europe in about a week and due to the high cost of the AT&T international plan I decided to purchase a local eSIM that will cover calls and texting while I’m in Europe. During this time I plan to keep my AT&T eSIM turned off, except when I’m by Wi-Fi and I may use it in airplan

Questions

Cant unlock a Nighthawk 6 pro hotspot

I have a Nighthawk M6 pro. I terminated my contract early and paid the fees. I want to make it a prepaid so I only pay when I need it. I sent in an unlock request but the reply is that there is an unpaid balance associated with the device. How is that possible when I paid the fees to terminate?

Questions

ERRONEOUS CHARGE

May 1st, 2023 AT&TPO Box 2171Southgate, MI 48195 To whom it may concern: As instructed by one of your customer service reps, I am writing regarding an ongoing issue with a bill for account # 5XXXXXXXXX1. While visiting my local Target store back in November of 2022, I was given the opp

Questions

Accepted Solution

esim for Samsung watch

I bought a LTE Samsung watch. Is it true I can get an esim from AT&T with the same phone number as my phone at no charge?  If yes, how do I do that?  My phone is a Samsung S21 Ultra.  Thank you.

Questions

Going out of town

Khristjon W. and Rodney W. phone lines are going out of town (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

Unlock my phone

I'm trying to get my phone to work but it's not working because I have a different sim card and I have it in development mode

Questions

unlocking iphone11

my daughter sent her old iphone 11 to me but it is no longer online and i need to unlock it.how do i do that when it is not connected any longer?

Questions

Took my iPhone (That I am the original purchaser) to Apple for a repair and they said AT&T reported my phone as stolen (it wasn't)

My phone was never stolen or reported as stolen. CheckMEND says that ATT Mobility US flagged my device as lost or stolen but I am the original purchaser and I've never reported anything. When I call AT&T or go into the store they look in my account and it is active and has no locks or blacklis

Questions

Installment plan locked device, can I add esim?

Hello, my device is currently under the installment plan with At&t and it has not been paid fully yet. I am planning to travel to another country and would like to get an esim for that. Am I'm able to add that esim into the device and use it?

Questions

Sales employees SCAMMERS

One of att employees scammed me into letting me let him run my credit thinking he was gonna get a sale. I wanted to switch my 4 lines from prepaid to contract. He lied to me saying I could keep my numbers. After he ran my credit he said I couldn't keep my number that if I called back I could get the

Questions

Be the first to reply

(9)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(31)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.