For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222614)
Extortionist

I had a wireless account with AT&T for well over 10 years. Verizon had a deal to good to pass up last November so I decided to switch over.  The same day my number was ported over to Verizon, I went to the AT&T store I visited dozens of times if I had questions or wanted to make change

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unlocking my samsung phone i got a error network lock and need a MCK code

im trying to get my Samsung phone to work again. i was a AT&t customer and was switching to TMobile Should not have had to have it unlocked anyway it was paid for before I started service. However we requested a unlock on it like the instructions ask it was approved Somehow in the middle of all

Questions

Urgent Help Needed: Exorbitant International Call Charges on Recent Bill

Dear ATT Wireless Community members, I hope this message finds y'all well. I am reaching out with an urgent issue that has left me feeling incredibly frustrated and financially burdened. Recently, I received my billing statement for the last cycle (from March 25 to April 24), and to my shock, I disc

Questions

Account # to port to Verizon

I am trying to port my ATT phone#'s (2) to Verizon, The account # I have Verizon is telling me is not correct, I went to an ATT store to get said account# which is the same # from my bill and am being told by Verizon there is a Wireless only account # that is different from the Dish/Wireless account

Questions

Why did my phone go to SOS mode?

Converted to AT&T on Friday - phone worked Friday night, Saturday phone worked but in roaming mode, Sunday went to SOS mode and I cannot do a thing. What is the cause? AT&T coverage map related 4G coverage for my area. Did I make a mistake converting to AT&T?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Friend can't see my texts but I can see hers...

We both have Androids (mine is an S21, not sure what she has). This is a fairly recent issue. I have gone though every troubleshooting step I could fine online (updates, turning advanced messaging off/on, deleting the contact and then adding back after sending a text. After deleting the contact, I

Questions

How long until the final bill goes to debt collector?

Recently switched to another provider that offered me credit to pay off the final bill at AT&T. They told me it will take at least 45 days for the prepaid card to arrive. My AT&T final bill was due last week and my prepaid card from the other provider looks like it will arrive at the end of

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is my Driver License number safe on Active Armor?

Should I put my DL number into activearmor?

Questions

Received email from ATT where my wireless number and account where the same?

Hey, I recently removed my account for my wireless number from a user id and linked it to a new my Att user id account I created. When I did so I received an automated email from Att that said something to the effect of you have successfully added the following Att account to this user id. It then

Questions

Android forced an update and now mobile hotspot not working from phone

So last night my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra updated to One UI Ver.6 and my hotspot from my phone no longer works. All the devices that I connect to my hotspot say "connected - no internet" with a strong connection. My phone is not having any problems with my data. My hotspot IS connecting to devices.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(17)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(38)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.