Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(19682)

Accepted Solution

NAD-3302 Error

Even though this question has been answered many times in multiple threads, I've tried everything to fix my problem, and nothing has been working. Almost every single day, maybe about 4 times a day (sometimes even as high as 20 times on a bad day), my internet suddenly stops throughout the entire h

Questions

Fiber availability for Business in Sun Valley Nevada

Is there fiber out in Sun Valley Nevada ? Highland Ranch Area specifically.

Questions

Random Intermittent Disconnects with ATT Fiber

I have the 2gbps fiber plan. I had it at my old home and just moved into my new home and had the same service established. It had worked flawlessly for the first month or so in the new home, and I never had issues with AT&T fiber in my old home. However, the past week or so I have been getting r

Questions

Connectivity issue

Connectivity issue. I have tried multiple times to troubleshoot the connectivity issue on all of my devices my TV laptop cell phone. Troubleshoot using the home manager. It did not work. This forum page keeps crashing too.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Retroactive discounts?

I recently ordered fiber for my new apartment and did not realize there were a few promo codes I could have used. Is it possible to retroactively apply those discounts or will I have to/can I cancel the order and re-order with the promo codes applied?

Questions

On waiting list for 13 years

When can I expect AT&T to offer fiber at my home address in San Jose ? The "check availability" button on the AT&T web site shows that DSL (Internet 25 plan) is the only service available, currently. No 5G (Air service) or fiber. The broadbandnow map shows there is fiber about half a mile do

Questions

Smart home manager app blocked a suspicious attack

I keep getting these alerts “Network attack blocked” and the description says “we’ve prevented a suspicious connection and your network is secure” the device is my security cameras. It has the ip address of the attacker.  I get these alerts every half hour or so.  Mostly from the same 3 i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does the AT&T have router/gateways that support POE?

I have AP that are POE and I need to know if AT&T have devices that will support them

Questions

Accepted Solution

BGW320-505 5 GHz channel

I have a WiFi app that scans channels and recommends a better channel. In router settings I can scan for a better channel. The channel that was recommended by the app shows in the router scan. I saved the settings. Now a few days later I see the channel has changed when using the WiFi app. Go back i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Outbound port tcp/25 blocked on ATT Business Fiber with static IP block

We are a new ATT Business Fiber customer; we run servers which serve customers around the world and require to be able to send outbound email via SMTP on port 25 from the static IP addresses we have (paid for) as part of the service. All outbound connect attempts on port 25 time out. Searching the

Questions

Be the first to reply

(8)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(9)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.