Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(19653)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to register

Don't know user ID

Questions

Accepted Solution

ONT Install

Good evening, I am having a tech come out and install an ONT so I can use my own gateway. The lady on the phone mentioned that there may be a $99 service fee. Is this a service they bill for?

Questions

Increased ping in 2 games

I had Att Fiber since 2021 and I used to get 29 ms in Genshin and 39 in star rail. Since last month, my ping has increased to 40 ms and 50 ms. I used a free vpn called windscribe and got the ping lowered to 35 ms in genshin. The ping increase is not that much but I was wondering how to get att to lo

Questions

DNS partially down for weeks

AT&T DNS 68.94.156.1 and 68.94.157.1 have been partially down for me the past few weeks.  I tried contacting support and "Keily" assured me that it had been fixed.  Of course it hadn't.  It was the end of the shift and I needed to be dumped with the case marked as resolved. I override AT&T's DHCP D

Questions

ATT Intaller cut through my backyard to lay fiber instead of going down the easment.

An ATT installer has laid fiber to be trenched in the next week through my backyard instead of going down the easement. I am the neighbor of the person who is getting fiber installed.  The fiber is lying on top of the grass, which will be mowed tomorrow.  I am unsure who to call to move t

Questions

Closed

Need help setting up my ASUS ZenWIFI XT9 with the att modem NVG589 Arris

I need help with the settings for i need help with the passthrough  I need help with the passthrough settings. want to make sure i have it set right co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why cant I get Att access if I have fiber

Approved for Att Access but not allowed cause we have fiber

Questions

DATA LOSS FOR 48+ HOURS

bad data loss for 48+  hours now .  my primary game i play world of tanks is nearly unplayable with the large amount of data loss in the last 2-3 days.  per ping plotter data loss begins 7 hops   from my home  at 12.122.85.233 gar25.dlstx.ip.att.net   27% pa

Questions

Closed

Disable FW on BGW320-500

Hello, I'm trying to disable the FW on device BGW320-500. I already seitch off all the security features. Even with all the security features disable there are some ICMP traffic being blocked. Can anyone told how to fully disabl

Questions

No need to set up BGW320 IP passthrough??

I just installed my att fiber. I searched online and was told to set up IP passthrough to use my own router. But when I plugged in my own router, it works immediately without any configuration for the gateway. What happened? Is there anything wrong?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(8)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.