Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Features & Services

Features & Services

Tips for getting the most out of your wireless features.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(38350)
AT&T Business Unlimited Standard hotspot in Mexico/ Canada?

I know these plans have unlimited talk, text and data in Mexico and Canada, but what about hotspot?

Questions

Need Reliable Data Coverage at Shelter Creek Condominiums in San Bruno, CA 94066 in Building 1, 2 and 3

Hi ATT Wireless Coverage Team, I am hoping that wireless coverage be extended to Shelter Creek Condominiums in San Bruno, CA 94066 in Building 1, 2 and 3. It is not safe for emergency services team to work or live in this area since coverage is very very limited. Emergency services and on-call fi

Questions

Bad customer service

I went in the the att store in Union nj on morris ave. Just to pay my bill. The rep ask if he can check my bill make sure I’m getting all discount. I said ok and then he tell me my bill can be lower by $15.00. Never ask me to add a new line nor did he tell me he added a new line. So now I have a 7th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International travel - Is this the best way?

Attention: International Day Pass prices are changing. Starting May 14, you'll pay $12/day for one line and $6/day for each additional line used on the same day. Hello- I have the International Day Pass feature enabled. However, I am a cheapskate and don’t even want to spend the $10/day

Questions

Why 877-910-0501 has "AT&T" name in Recents

I just got a call that has CNAM "AT&T". The Active Armor did not catch it, but online saying it was a scam. Likely I did not have "AT&T" as a contact on the phone - I would answer the call otherwise. Question: why does AT&T allow that?

Questions

MAX included in my plan does not work and I get an error Unable to Verify Subscription

I have a Grandfathered Unlimited ATT plan that has MAX included in it and I was able to use it until recently when I started to receive an error 'Unable to Verify Subscription'. Please look into this and help me get my access back.

Questions

voice mail box not set up

I reset my voicemail password recently; now when i call my voicemail to check it, I get the message "Sorry, the person you're trying to call does not have their voice mail box set up" My voicemail worked prior to resetting the password, so i'm not sure what happened. I went into an AT&T store,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Active armor advanced

Why does active armor not block private calls when the setting is toggled on?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Verification codes

I have not been able to receive verification codes

Questions

Losing cell service intermittently

I have had my current phone, Samsung Galaxy, for about a year. I reside in another town but frequently come to Indianapolis for a few days at a time. Often I will lose service when I am in the Indy area, and I typically just restart my phone to fix the issue. Unfortunately I am often restarting my p

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.