For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1234)
A

Closed

Galaxy Watch LTE Standalone Without phone

Hello, I am looking to go ultra minimalist, so this will most likely be a strange or funny question for you. I want to know if I can use the Galaxy Watch LTE version all by itself without even owning a phone. I currently use a Huawei phone with AT&T and I want to totally get rid of my smartphone in

Questions

Cellular connection does not work when phone is off or far.

I have an apple watch series 7 and phone plan through FirstNet. I pay the $25 for the watch plan. I have called firstnet customer support. The cellular connection icon is still white on my apple watch. When the phone is off or my watch is away from my phone the cellular connection does not work. I c

Questions

Numbersync issue

Do you have a resolution to numbersync issue for Galaxy watch (SM-R815U)? Is this model the only one having issue. I am having same issues as previous customers. However my numbersync feature has never worked. One of your tech suggestion I have Samsung look at my watch. They stated everything passed

Questions

Closed

Apple Watch 3 won’t connect to the ATT cellular network

Can someone anyone from ATT please solve this issue. I’ve sent over 6 hours on the phone with reps trying to solve this issue. I’ve had my watch since Sep 22 and it will not connect to the cellular network! The only reason I purchased the new series was because of the LTE connectivity. If ATT is una

Questions

Numbersync Error

I've had a Galaxy Watch 4 for about a month now, coming up on the first mobile plan bill, and have never been able to sync to my Note 20 Ultra. It will work work via Bluetooth, it will work without the phone but people are confused by the odd phone number.  I need to Numbersync so friends/fami

Questions

Can't get numbersync code on Galaxy 4 lte watch.

WATCH4 has been paired with new galaxy flip z3. When I follow the get started for numbersync on the watch.  My smart phone never goes to the ATT login screen and the watch either times out or provides an error code SD-PO-R-Forbidden.  PLEASE HELP...

Questions

Galaxy watch 4 won't provide numbersync code

I brought a galaxy watch 4 from at&t with a mobile line. The representative connected it and I left the store. I realized later that the watch was only connected via Bluetooth and not to share my phone number. I've called tech support, been to the store, and there was even a ticket out in but th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Number sync error sd-sdk-200

My Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G was synced to my S4 then my phone did update and it stopped and I cannot get it synced back. I just keep getting error code sd-sdk-200. Can anyone help?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't use brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 because it overheats on every call

I got this a few months back after AT&T bricked my Samsung Frontier watch with an update. This watch has never worked. I try it, it overheats. I try updates. It overheats again. It simply cannot be used as a phone watch, which is the entire purpose of this thing. Has anyone resolved its issue ye

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Continous Number Sync disabling

This is getting frustrating and out of hand. My Gear S2 keeps getting the infamous "Number sync will be disabled, the service is currently unavailable." Why offer a service for a device that clearly is not functioning? Please tell me what the remedy is for this, or what is in the works.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Closed

Stand alone Apple Watch SE with cellular plan not receiving calls

My daughter has an Apple Watch SE with a cellular plan (no cell phone). All of a sudden, her watch is not receiving or now making calls. It started with it not receiving calls but being able to make outgoing calls. I did some research and basically found no answers except to restart the watch. After

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.