For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wearables

Wearables

Learn how to use and troubleshoot your wearable devices.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1233)
B

Closed

Bought some accessories from AT&T site and some items didn't show up

As subject says, I recently ordered some accessories from AT&T site and some items didn't show up.  What I ordered was a Logitech USB headset and a pair of wired earbuds.  The package came via UPS and inside the box, was only the wired earbuds.    The packing slip both the L

Questions

Apple Watch with cellular

I have an Apple Watch with cellular that was gifted to me but they stopped paying it before it was paid off and now I have no contact with them. The watch is in perfect condition just sitting in a drawer. My question is can it be sold without issue or will the person buying it run into issues with t

Questions

Apple Watch

I have an Apple Watch SE gps+cellular it was purchased through att as a gift for be they paid an activation fee and now $10 a month does this mean I have cellular through att even without connecting to a iPhone if so how do I set it up it’s not letting me click set up cellular button

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Purchasing the stand alone $10 smartphone plan

I have recently purchased a Samsung Watch 5 Pro with LTE support. I want to add a wireless plan (ATT $10 plan) to it. I am new to USA and do not have sufficient credit history with all the credit bureaux. When I applied for the plan online, my order got cancelled and I was told to visit an AT&

Questions

Track Apple watch

Is there a way to track your Apple Watch if you didn’t set it up yet?

Questions

Empty Box was shipped.

I ordered an apple watch, was given a tracking number and noticed it was delayed in Memphis for a few days, called to see why it was held up and Fedex told me the box was empty. I dont want to wait until an empty box gets to my house to fix this issue. Any ideas on what to do?

Questions

Kids smart watch

I want to get my daughter a kids smart watch that has gps tracking and voice calls but there are so many to choose from. What is a good one that has gps,  voice calls, and is compatible with AT&T? Also any ideas on how much monthly it will be?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Kids Smart Watch

Can you tell me what Kids Smart Watches are compatible with AT&T?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Kids' Smart watches

Please consider carrying something like Verizon's 'Gizmo' smart watch for kids. My family, and I'm sure many others, would benefit greatly from the added safety these devices provide, especially for kids that aren't ready for cell/smart phones. (If anyone else feels similarly please add comments

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy watch 4. No access to SN or model# for repair or exchange.

The 1st day I got it I brought it home turned it on just to test it out never connected it to a phone because I was going to give it to my son for Christmas well now Christmas is almost here and I'm trying to get it set up for him and it won't charge he won't power on and I can't access the serial n

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.