We recognize and honor military, veterans and their families. Get 25% off our best unlimited plans.
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(288)
I
Switching to att

I am currently with sprint and would like to trade in my iPhone XS Max for a note 20 ultra and also switch to Att from sprint. I am also in the military and would like to make use of any discounts available to me. How do I go about it?

Questions

disconnect service

ihad to get my service disconnected because we moved out of state my husband is in the service they never sent a box for the receiver to return it . but want to put my account in collections and charge me an early termination fee which is wrong . we can't help because the military told us to move. t

Questions

Military discount sign up for direct tv, at&t internet, and land line

I just got off the phone with a loyalty agent at AT&T. She was great!  She and her supervisor advised me that I'm eligible for a military discount on each of my services (my bundle includes services for my land line, internet, and direct TV.   How can I sign up on line or in sto

Questions

5th line

How much would an additional line cost with the military promotion?

Questions

Angry veteran needs this problem solved

To whoever will elevate this complaint to an appropriate AT&T customer representative who can actually solve this problem.   I have had an extremely frustrating time transferring my phone number and service to AT&T. Here is a detailed explanation of what my ultimate g

Questions

Deployed so I need to get my phone paid off

Hello! Recently I deployed and I was told that if I have my orders. Then I submit them to you, and then you can help pay off my device? I have tried your help/ billing site and it says it’s down. So I’m contacting you.

Questions

Military Discount

How long does it take for them to get back with you after your turn in a document showing proof of Military service. Been 2 days and heard nothing..

Questions

Military Discount

I am a retired veteran. Can I get a military discount for my existing account?  I have Direct TV, Basic internet, and land line phone.  If not, why?

Questions

military discount retired disabled veteran

ive tried several times to sign on and sign will not except my email or password please help phillip [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information] account phone please help

Questions

Military discount

How long it takes to reflect the military discount after you enrolled? thank you

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.