Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(264)
A
Military Discount

This company deserves a (Edited per community guidelines). Was scammed into purchasing an AT&T plan with a "military discount." Every time I ask when the discount will be applied they say it will be 3 months. Over a year into this ridiculous process and I was told my plan now doesn't apply after

Questions

Moving from Europe to the US

I am trying to determine if I can order prepaid SIM cards for my phones and have them shipped here to my APO address. I want to do this so that when I arrive to BWI my family and I can swap our SIM cards and have service as soon as we arrive.  I am trying to purchase some prepaid plans but obv

Questions

I want to purchase a cellphone

Iphone or the Samsung Note

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Previous customer need to transfer number to AT&T

I recently got back from overseas and I was looking to get service with you guys again and I was wonder how I would go about doing that and still be able to keep my phone number from t-mobile.

Questions

Military discount

My wife and I enrolled in a new AT & T wireless plan and the rep mentioned that there is a veteran's discount available for the plan. I did not have proof of my veteran status with me at the time but was advised I could return to the store with verification and the discount would be applied. &n

Questions

Switching to att

I am currently with sprint and would like to trade in my iPhone XS Max for a note 20 ultra and also switch to Att from sprint. I am also in the military and would like to make use of any discounts available to me. How do I go about it?

Questions

disconnect service

ihad to get my service disconnected because we moved out of state my husband is in the service they never sent a box for the receiver to return it . but want to put my account in collections and charge me an early termination fee which is wrong . we can't help because the military told us to move. t

Questions

Military discount sign up for direct tv, at&t internet, and land line

I just got off the phone with a loyalty agent at AT&T. She was great!  She and her supervisor advised me that I'm eligible for a military discount on each of my services (my bundle includes services for my land line, internet, and direct TV.   How can I sign up on line or in sto

Questions

5th line

How much would an additional line cost with the military promotion?

Questions

Angry veteran needs this problem solved

To whoever will elevate this complaint to an appropriate AT&T customer representative who can actually solve this problem.   I have had an extremely frustrating time transferring my phone number and service to AT&T. Here is a detailed explanation of what my ultimate g

Questions

Be the first to reply

(140)
Buried Fiber in my front yard. Yard left in ruins.

How do I get AT&T to come fix my front yard? I have a corner lot in my neighborhood and AT&T recently finished laying fiber.  They fix most of the home's yards, but most we small.  My yard has three holes, with one being gigantic and right in the front.  They need to smooth i

Questions

• Internet

How to connect Netgear Orbi and eero 6 routers to att fiber modem

Two modems one modem

Questions

• Internet

Logging in to sbcglobal email

I've had no success logging in to my sbcglobal.net account. I've tried resetting my password, however when I answer the security questions correctly I get the message that it's wrong. There is no other option to recover password.

Questions

• Email

Email loop

When I log in using my correct user name and password I’m in a continuous loop and it logs out before it connects to yahoo email. I was on the phone for over an hour and no one can help me. This is the only way I have to access my email.

Questions

• Email

Landline out of order since before Christmas 2022

My phone has not worked since before Christmas and was bad before that. In November the service was so bad that I even bought a new phone thinking it was my equipment, not the line. I am still being charged for my full bill. Who can I contact to make a complaint about this. They keep telling me th

Questions

• Home Phone

Digital VOIP call history

I want to view and print my Digital VOIP call history. NOT my cell phone history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(168)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i get the fiber lines installed?

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

• Internet