For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(2029)
K
Fiber not available?

I live in 60062. My neighbors have fiber I think.  But when I go here. https://www.att.com/internet/fiber/ And I say check availability and put in my address it just shows 50mb internet.  So Does that mean fiber is not available?

Questions

Door to Door Scam?

I had two people come to our front door indicting they were ATT sales. They wanted to provide us ATT services. They had an IPad and stated they needed to run a soft credit check to ensure we qualified. The bundle was quoted at 107$. They handed me the iPad to fill out encrypted social security numbe

Questions

Home internet

I’m checking to see if AT&T offers internet service for low income families? If so, Does your internet service cover the Bristow, Ok area? I tried to fill out a application online. I receive an Error code: states I need to contact the company to get additional assistance with internet &nb

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber in my neighborhood.

We only have an option of a slow and unreliable broadband provider. How do we request AT&T fiber get run to our neighborhood?

Questions

Fees?

https://www.att.com/internet/fiber/ As stated at that link and even when I put my address in it says: $35/mo. for 12 mos. plus taxes & equip. fee So I know it varies by state. But my comcast contract expires april 17th.  I have 200mb internet+ 200 channels.  I am trying to deci

Questions

New Internet Service Delivered to New Area

I am reaching out to find out how to see how much it would cost to bring internet service to an area that it's not currently at. I know it can be thousands, but I would like to see how much and to know what the process is. Please let me know.

Questions

Third Party Salesmen?

Hi. I just wanted to bring to your attention that two men in dark suits, carrying only pencils and notepads, stopped at our house this evening around 7:40pm.They claimed to be AT&T representatives. They clearly did not work for AT&T. I did some reading on your forums, and it looks like they

Questions

New Construction

ATT installed fiber lines in our new neighborhood over 2 months ago. The job number provided by the ATT lineman is OAR20235N. Lee Road 2222 and Lee Road 2224 in Salem Alabama zip code 36874. they advised it was ready to connect. we have called customer care numerous times and they say they w

Questions

Gigapower in El Paso?

I saw an announcement that Gigapower was released to El Paso, TX. I called to upgrade to this, was told ok, put on hold then transferred all over until I was disconnected.  I call backa again and was told I needed to speak to sales, but were gone for the day. I call and was told sure, I could order

Questions

AT&T Internet Services

We would like to petition AT&T internet services in our neighborhood. We are down the road to a neighborhood that this service is offered.  How do we go about petitioning this service?  We have close to 250 houses in the neighborhood and everyone is on Suddenlink and a lot of unhappy

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

About changing internet plan

Hello, I want to change my plan to the 1 gig plan, but it seems like if I change the plan, there's a limit to the maximum data that I can use. Is there any way that I can change the speed but maintain the limit of the data that I am using? thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting POTS/landline with ATT fiber

Currently have T-Mobile for phones, RCN 100Mbps or internet, ATT for copper landline. RCN keeps raising rates. My spouse wants to different ways to call 911; so switching to ATT fiber and ATT cell phone is out of the question.I went to ATT store and saw the telephone jack on the back of the fiber m

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.