For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(2022)
Internet ATT 100

I was told by two different customer service reps that ATT 100 for internet would give me unlimited usage. In looking at myatt.it looks as if that is not the case. Does anyone know if I have been lied to????

Questions

AT&T Internet 300 unlimited data

Is there no limit on the data usage for this plan? I only have internet, no TV If at all, its not unlimited what is the limit beyond which I will charged. Is it 1TB just like Xfinity?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

dedicated vs shared fiber

I have a ATT Business Dedicated Fiber line at my address. The service is outrageously expensive, $500/mo for a mere 10mbs internet. I would love nothing more than to switch to regular ATT residential internet and get 1,000mbs for $60/mo like people who live just a few miles away from me can get. I d

Questions

Need Internet in community.

Gaffney, SC has a large community starting at the address of 1349 McKowns Mountain Road. , that would bring many ATT customers who have no other way to get high speed internet, other than hughesnet. the service stops about 500 yards from my home, with several hundred homes below. i would love if ATT

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber Internet 1gb availability in Pickerington Ohio

I have been living in the Spring Creek sub-division in Pickerington Ohio for 13 years now and we have AT&T 100mb Internet, but I am wondering when we will have speeds up to 1gb. I am teleworking and will be for the foreseeable future and could use the extra bandwidth.  Thank you,

Questions

Ordered Internet November 2, Still Waiting For Install Date

Have called multiple times to set install date. It seems no one knows what they're doing. Is there a rep that can PM me and help me set up an install date?

Questions

AT&T fiber

Fiber was installed on my land and confirmed by a service technician.  This fiber was installed in the middle of June 2020. I’m still waiting for internet service to be activated. Need help! internet is needed ASAP! kids are online for school during COVID times. 

Questions

fiber

Why is the "summary" of yet to be installed fiber service higher than what I pay now? I pay $183 and will pay $220 after fiber is installed. I've been told on the phone that charges would be less than what I pay now. I've been promised Fiber 3 times and each time they come out and say I can't hav

Questions

Closed

Want to order fiber internet, ATT website is incorrect on availability

Good afternoon, A year or so ago I had a few ATT employees knock on my door informing me of the new fiber internet that is available. I thanked them for informing me and told them that I needed to complete my contract with Xfinity before I could change services. I called ATT a few weeks later and th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Coverage in area

I'm wondering what I need to do to see if At&t is trying to expand to my area or what I would need to do to get them to expand out here. Im not far out of town (4minutes to be exact) and the next town over has at&t also!

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.