Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Where are the service maps showing coverage

Looking for Gigapower in Cupertino, all of the advertising says it is available - but I am not showing even normal uVerse servcie at my address.  Wher

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Finally!

I know I've beaten this horse to death, but the fiber people finally strung the fiber down my street. I was worried about the cost, but GigaPower is n

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

fiber optics internet in Independence,MO

I just heard on the news that AT&T is launching fiber optics internet like Google Fiber in Kansas City.  When you get to Independence, MO would you wi

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Samsung Tablet promotion

Had my U-verse service installed back in Sept. 2014.  With signing up I was supposed to receive a Samsung Tab 3 within  4- 6 weeks after instalation.

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Gigapower

Why is GigaPower not available at my house, but the "less affluent" areas in Raleigh have VDSL upgraded to fiber?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Aerial map of gigapower in Austin

Is there a map of austin showing the locations where gigapower is available? Aerial or otherwise?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Gigafiber in Chapel Hill,NC but search on gigafiber site says otherwise

I have Beeen waiting for gigafiber for a few years now and saw your facebook post that gigafiber is in Chapel hill,NC where i live but did the search

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Anyone gotten the Giga-Power deal without HBO ?

Anyone managed to get the Giga-Power $150 deal without HBO and HBO-GO?  I'd like to swap out HBO for two addition sets .. same amount of money going t

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

trying to sign up for gigapower

i want to sign up for gigapower based on the promotional flier I received in the mail.  I have been shuffled around and keep getting told I need to si

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GigaPower in McKinney, Tx

I am very anxious to get the GigaPower Internet and TV service that, per the documentation, is supposed to be available in McKinney.  Do we have a tim

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…