For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222627)

Accepted Solution

wireless service

i never used the wireless service you are billing me for. nor did i sign up for it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Forwarding calls internationally?

Hey all, So I'm going to be traveling internationally soon and I have an international plan for my personal cell phone. The company I work for forwards calls from the office landline to my cell, and I'm wondering if this will still work while I'm away, as it's not forwarding to an international num

Questions

Unlock Device

I changed my service provider to T-mobile last week and was not aware that my SIM card was locked to ATT. I submitted my unlock request a week ago and it is still processing. Since I already cancelled my prepaid account, every time I call customer service to ask for help it tells me to connect a new

Questions

AT&T never gave me trade-in credit

This whole program is insane. "Mail in your phone and we will give you $1000 credit in three months." What an effing scam! I mailed my phone in back in september 2023. It is now april 28, 2024. After multiple calls and hours on the line, I finally got a guy to confirm what I already knew: AT&T

Questions

Insurance

I filed a claim on 41 mm Series 7 Apple Watch online. It was accepted. When I received the confirmation I noticed that the replacement watch was a series 9, but a 45 mm service. I immediately called the online customer service phone number. After waiting on hold for 20 minutes, I was connected to

Questions

Phone connecting to non-att isp?

Has anyone seen this before overnight my phone went from connecting to AT&T in Virginia to connecting to some random isp which says it belongs to Eagle Mountain Saginaw ISD which I don’t know what that is but my IPV6 still says AT&T Mobility LLC. Any thoughts on what would cause this to happ

Questions

Bridge pay

Don't know how to use bridgepay through this system

Questions

Why won't my video call work

I've tried to make a video call and each time I get a message on the screen that says: Video unavailable. Connected as a voice call.

Questions

Turn off data on Unlimited Plan

Hello. I recently switched to an Unlimited data plan but I still think it should be possible to turn off my daughters data if I need/want to. It seems like the option is no longer available to me. Not sure why this would be taken away. Thanks

Questions

Closed

Bridge pay

Don't want to do it online

Questions

Be the first to reply

(18)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(42)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.