For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222541)

Accepted Solution

Can I request some boosters in Holiday Inn hotel building for all customers? The signal in building is very weak. Thanks.

We will grand open our IHG hotel on May 1st. We check the Verizon cell phone signal is very weak in the building, outside is good. Our address is 400 N Atlantic Blvd., Monterey Park, CA 91754. Can I request some boosters in Holiday Inn hotel building for all customers? The signal in building is very

Questions

Is my Driver License number safe on Active Armor?

Should I put my DL number into activearmor?

Questions

I can't pay my bill because you only except USA credit cards with USA postal code and USA Banks

I need to pay my bill 1 of mai. I can't do that. I have paid in several USA shops with my Belgian creditcard without any problem. But I do not have a card with a USA postal code... I could wire the money to your account but I don't have your account info in orde to make a transaction as I would do

Questions

Closed

AT&T customers that have Puerto Rico area code but reside in the states

What will happen with AT&T customers that reside in any of the 50 states, their billing address is in the states, but maintain a number with a Puerto Rico area code? That in the scope that AT&T sell its operation in Puerto Rico to another company.

Questions

transferring Att number from Wireless Internet (IFWA40) to motorola unlocked phone

We have an ATT number we use for the house through a Wireless Internet (IFWA40) device which looks like a giantic square about 8 by 8 inches. It suddenly just died, nothing we tried would get it t work and yes there is an internal battery. We know the battery works because all the lights on the top

Questions

Device unlock app

I've been trying for days to get my fully paid for device unlocked to use on another service. It meets all of the requirements to be unlocked. The device unlock app on my phone does Not work. It is only a blank white screen. How can I possibly unlock it from my device when your app doesn't work??

Questions

Why texting is unreliable in some areas

Texting to one particular network tmobile, is not possible using wifi and sometimes not reliable not using wifi

Questions

texts and phone history deleted for a the past year only

had to do a factory reset due to a corrupt message. After doing that, all the apps reloaded and the texts, pictures, etc. The only problem is that there is a one year (exactly) gap between new and old text messages and phone call logs. Any idea what to do to restore those missing items? Seems to me

Questions

internet pricing update

After the big AT&T data breach, how in the world can AT&T justify asking for our bank account information to get the discount to help offset the price increase of the internet service? I don't mind giving them my credit card info, but the bank account info - no way. They just proved my dat

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Persistent Connectivity Issues with Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Post-FOTA Update, Seeking Effective Resolution.

ATT Community, I am reaching out in hope of finding a resolution to a persistent and frustrating issue that began approximately six months ago, following a FOTA update on my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (SM-908U). Despite numerous attempts to resolve the issue through standard troubleshooting and multi

Questions

Be the first to reply

(12)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(37)

Accepted Solution

Unlock code incorrect

Received approval and an unlock code for a Samsung note 8. The code is incorrect. Contacted AT&T support and they advised I would need to submit the request through ATT prepaid. As far as I can tell, ATT prepaid does not have a separate procedure for unlocking devices. So what do I do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlocking Device After Paid Off

Hi everyone, I switched 2 lines over to AT&T in January 2023 and got a free iPhone 14 Pro (36 months of credits) for trading in an iPhone 12. Last week I switched over my personal wireless account to a newly created business account and paid off the iPhone 14 Pro. When trying to unlock online,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bought a phone that was reported stolen after

I bought an Iphone 15 promax on fb marketplace and the seller said it can be unlocked cause it was paid off already. But when I tried unlocking the phone on the AT&T website, it showed that it still has balance left and that it cannot be unlocked. So I just got scammed and the seller will just r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

time zone for collections

what time zone is collections in?

Questions

Accepted Solution

correct incorrect listed IMEI after insurance replacement

I have an ATT mobile phone line number and a Samsung S22 Ultra phone. There was damage to the original phone & a claim was filed with the insurance carrier.  The replacement phone arrived & we went through the activation process. It appears that the new phone's IMEI didn't get linked t

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.