For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222653)
ATT lied to me and now I'm stuck with two phones.

Back in Jan, 24th, 2024 I got a call from ATT offering an upgrade from iPhone 13 Pro Max to iPhone 15 Pro Max. Before accepting the upgrade I asked the operator if the new phone was able to use an international line. I work in two different countries, so I need my US line and also a Brazilian line

Questions

Fraudulent use of social security on ATT account

Account opened using my social security nmber

Questions

WeBoost AT&T registration link not working.

Hello, the link to register WeBoost with AT&T is not working or loading. Has anyone found or know of a solution because I'm sure I'm not the only one facing this issue. Contacted AT&T for support but was referred to an AT&T store which the person had no clue. Contact WeBoost support and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Some Apps are not installing in Galaxy s24 ultra after the recent April 2024 security patch update

The April 2024 security patch, which was released for the Galaxy S24 lineup last month, brings several fixes from Google and Samsung for vulnerabilities affecting Android and One UI. When I try to update, phone says software is current. Also can't make calls since 5G and also some apps are not worki

Questions

12 Month $300 Prepaid Plan with no Hotspot

I signed up for the 12 Month $300 Prepaid Plan before it offered a 10GB hotspot. It is now offered as part of the same $300 yearly prepaid plan. In my ATT prepaid account is shows my plan, still without hotspot, and other higher cost plans. I am coming up on renewal and would like to see if I can sw

Questions

AT&T Business Unlimited Standard hotspot in Mexico/ Canada?

I know these plans have unlimited talk, text and data in Mexico and Canada, but what about hotspot?

Questions

Need Reliable Data Coverage at Shelter Creek Condominiums in San Bruno, CA 94066 in Building 1, 2 and 3

Hi ATT Wireless Coverage Team, I am hoping that wireless coverage be extended to Shelter Creek Condominiums in San Bruno, CA 94066 in Building 1, 2 and 3. It is not safe for emergency services team to work or live in this area since coverage is very very limited. Emergency services and on-call fi

Questions

ATT sold me an activated locked iPhone

ATT it is corrupt to sell your locked phones to resellers, knowing that they will never be usable. It is costing me time, money, and damaging my education & job. Not to mention 50,000 in FASFA. The return process is as difficult as the inability to unlock the “under contract” phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to dial any 910-577-xxxx #s from AT&T phones

Have tried from multiple AT&T phones and am Unable to dial any 910-577-xxxx #s from AT&T wireless phones. All other carriers (spectrum, lumen, brighstpeed, verizon, etc...) work to dial those #'s in the 910-577-xxxx range. keep calling AT&T and they continually have me check settings on

Questions

WiFi connected, but unable to get on Internet

Whether at home or work, with reliable WiFi networks, the iPhone 13 will say it is on the network, but any app that requires an Internet connection will not function. No one at the ATT store had any insight about this problem. Thinking it was a problem with the phone, I bought an iPhone 15 yesterday

Questions

Be the first to reply

(12)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(40)

Accepted Solution

unlock phone

I locked my phone today using a 4 digit passcode, now it won't unlock. It's a Samsung Galaxy S20FE5G.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Some Apps are not installing in Galaxy s24 ultra after the recent April 2024 security patch update

The April 2024 security patch, which was released for the Galaxy S24 lineup last month, brings several fixes from Google and Samsung for vulnerabilities affecting Android and One UI. When I try to update, phone says software is current. Also can't make calls since 5G and also some apps are not worki

Questions

Accepted Solution

Pay off installment plan bill

I have an iPhone I want to pay off the installment bill to unlock the phone. I don't have the at&t account and phone number connected to the device.  How do I pay off the bill as to unlock my phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ADT+ Smart Home Hub

Cannot get the device online to ADT server but it does show as connected to ATT WiFi Router. Do ports need to be opened if so which ones?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Friend can't see my texts but I can see hers...

We both have Androids (mine is an S21, not sure what she has). This is a fairly recent issue. I have gone though every troubleshooting step I could fine online (updates, turning advanced messaging off/on, deleting the contact and then adding back after sending a text. After deleting the contact, I

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.