For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Account & Billing

Wireless Account & Billing

All of your wireless account questions and concerns - asked and answered.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(61706)
ATT = Thieves

Just venting.  Don't care.  For the second time ATT has pulled their upgrade/trade in game with me.  The first time i didn't have the receipts.  The first time i ordered the phone online at att with a chat window open.  Sure, no problem, you will get credits for your phone against what you are going

Questions

Accepted Solution

Seeking help with the bill adjustment.Wrong information about the promotion for new accounts. Had to cancel the account with in a week.

I was tricked by ATT sales representative with some fake promotions for opening a new account. I was told clearly about the monthly bill I would receive based on all the promotions they promised to add to my new account. However, when I got the bill nothing was applied. After calling to customer ser

Questions

AT&T IS RUNNING A SCAM WITH CELL PHONE TRADE IN

Hi everyone. I am wondering if anyone else has shared this awful experience with AT&T. I have tried speaking with their customer service and have spent hours without getting to the proper channels so trying to see if I can get anywhere on this forum. In fall of 2023, I traded in two iPhones fo

Questions

Trying to figure out what was installed on my property

My name is Riley (Edited as per community guidelines). I don’t know why it took me so long to reach out about this, but I am inquiring to find out what and why was there something installed on my property without my consent? I purchased the home in July 2020 and in the early summer months of 2021 AT

Questions

Strange Notices of Unpaid BAlances

I've been getting repeated notices of unpaid balances on my AT&T account. But when I log into "My ATT", I see zero balances.  What do I do to reconcile the false notifications with my actual payment history?

Questions

Accepted Solution

FAN ID

what's the meaning of fan id and I don't have 1

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Not Honoring Their January 2024 "Samsung Galaxy S24 on us guaranteed. With Galaxy phone trade-in Any year. Any condition

In January 2024 AT&T was running the "the Samsung Galaxy S24 series on us, guaranteed with Galaxy phone trade-in. Any year, any condition. The promo clearly stated Any Galaxy S, Note, Z Any Year Any Condition. Seeing this, I traded in two of my older Samsung Galaxy phones which I used to upg

Questions

Accepted Solution

Traveling to Spain

What is the most cost effective plan to use AT&T for international travel?  Will be going to Spain/France for upto  6 weeks.  Do I buy a burner phone?  Buy a new SIM card?  Just need some budgeting guidance as i plan to use text, phone and google maps daily.

Questions

Target AT&T Representative Misleading Information

I was mislead by an employee at a Target kiosk. He purposely misled me into thinking that our old phones that we still owed on through Verizon would be incorporated into our AT&T bill.  That bill would have been $244.00, a savings of over $150.  He NEVER once told me that we would hav

Questions

Fraudulent Long Distance Charge

Anyone aware of long distance charges appearing on their wireless bill without their knowledge? I was charged an extra $200 for some call I apparently made to Italy for 43 minutes. I pleaded with customer service that I did not make that call and despite my plea asking for the benefit of the doubt,

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(19)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.