For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(888)
Unlink email accounts

I have a subaccount that is now linked to my main email account and email from both are coming into my main account. How can I unlink them to be 2 separate email accounts?

Questions

email going to trash

I was hacked through an email by someone pretending to be from AT&T service trying to verify my identity and consequently the following day 3 years of emails were erased and all of my email has been going to trash. How do I fix that without having to create multiple filters.

Questions

Change name associated with email

I need to change the name that appears whenever I send an email. The email address belongs to my husband but for some reason, my name shows up

Questions

Email login loop

I’ve been trying to login to my att email and everytime I try, it just keeps looping me back to the login page to login all over again. I’ve changed my password, tried different browsers, emptied my browser history and cookies. Nothing is working to let me actually login. I can log in to my account

Questions

Alternate email address

I want to create an alternate email address in my existing AT&T account that is not a free AT&T address but has all the features of my primary email address. I don't want an internet subaccount or temporary address. I want it to eventually be my primary address. I want to some change my emai

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email no longer working on Iphone

I use IPhone 13 and 17.1 version of IOS. recently had to change my ATT email password and now I can’t get it to work on IOS mail. Also tried downloading Outlook APP on my phone and it doesn’t  complete password verification either. I know the password is good since I can access my ATT email o

Questions

Multiple Issues on iPhone & iPad After Changing AT&T Password

@ATTHelp I find myself here again, 2 years after posting about the same issue.  I updated my AT&T password, then my email stopped working on my iPhone and iPad. Clicking the Re-Enter password link brought up the Yahoo screen within the IOS settings and it showed my AT&T email by

Questions

I get multiple copies of the same email messages

every day I receive at least 3 copies of the exact same email messages in my inbox.

Questions

Why has ATT disabled email capabilities from Kyocera 4g flip phone E4830?

Why has ATT disabled email capabilities from Kyocera 4 g flip phones E4830? I was told by Customer Service that ATT was starting to limit the services on 4g's. Emailing capabilities is being taking away but the price of the service I pay for is still the same. Other companies have not disabled email

Questions

Closed

Lost or stolen

Unfortunately, I bought a locked mobile phone, and I can't contact the original owner. I hope I can get your help. I really need this mobile phone, and I am desperate and helpless. I hope you can help me.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Closed

Lost or stolen

Unfortunately, I bought a locked mobile phone, and I can't contact the original owner. I hope I can get your help. I really need this mobile phone, and I am desperate and helpless. I hope you can help me.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.