Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(894)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to keep email address when switching from att

My email has an @sbcglobal.net address and I access thru Yahoo Mail. I have looked at previous postings for help, but they were old and led nowhere with today’s ATT and Yahoo mail sites.  When I leave ATT, is there a way to continue to access this email address?

Questions

Sync old email IMAP

On Yahoo.com my ATT account emails go back to 2017. On macOS Apple Mail (current versions), my ATT email only syncs two years of messages. Please tell me what settings need to be changed. My ATT account / plan has 1 TB of storage and I only use about 1%.

Questions

Emails from senders not being recieved

I am not getting some of the emails from a vendor that I should be getting. This seemed to have stopped on March 24, and I have not ubsubscribed from them.  I know they are still sending them as I get them to another email I have hosted by another provider.  This seems to be something tha

Questions

ATT.NET email on iphone

I have access to my email on a computer, but no longer on my phone. It stopped updating in the last 90 days on my phone and every time I tried to get it to update by using my username and password, it would ask me for my cell number and send me a code.  Once I put that code in, it would say so

Questions

How can I delete my sbcglobal.net email account?

I have tried everything I can find and still can't delete my sbcglobal.net email account. Anyone found a real solution to this problem? The instructions for deleting a free att email don't work with sbcglobal accounts.

Questions

adding att.net email to Apple Mail version 16.0

Hi! I've not been able to add my [email scrubbed] email address to Apple Mail. When I try to add a new account, I'm given these options: icloud, MS exchange, google, yahoo, aol and "other mail account." I select the last option, add my credentials and receive "unable to verify account name or passw

Questions

ATT lost my original mailboxes

Using Yahoo for many years on a mobile and desktop. Recently the desktop no longer shows my Yahoo mail using Chrome. Instead it shows a mailbox I've never used -- xxx@att.com . I was able to load the yahoo.com mail on Edge, but now the yahoo account won't show up on Edge either. I can still get Yaho

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

xnibl email address move to outlook

Hi there, I was wondering what the process is for moving this email address to o365. I can see the domain is registered to your selves but have no idea who is paying for this or if it's paid at all. Could someone please reach out to me at [email scrubbed] and let me know the process as I have IT

Questions

Cannot receive e-mails from IK Multimedia

I've reset my att.net e-mail password. I've removed any and all e-mail filters.  I've checked that there isn't anything directing these emails to the spam, trash, nor archive folders.  Nothing in my settings seems to be set up to prevent e-mails from IK MULTIMEDIA from coming through to m

Questions

formatting toolbar is gone

How do I retrieve the formatting toolbar? (as seen below)  It disappeared.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
email to self, addressee unknown/gmail emails

I have an @sbcglobal.net email address. I have two issues: - I'm having trouble getting gmail emails. All of a sudden, I either don't get them, or I get them at least four hours later. I'm getting multiple other emails from many different people and companies as normal, which do not seem to be del

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Odd Bellsouth.net Domain Email issues just starting...

1. My WIFE - MOST important - we moved and no longer have ATT, but loved it and my Fathger-In-Law Retired with you guys, but we don't have access after moving. My wife got an iPhone 13, I think. Her mail app will no longer receive email from her Bellsouth.net account. She also uses Outlook 2013 on W

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.