For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(894)
email to self, addressee unknown/gmail emails

I have an @sbcglobal.net email address. I have two issues: - I'm having trouble getting gmail emails. All of a sudden, I either don't get them, or I get them at least four hours later. I'm getting multiple other emails from many different people and companies as normal, which do not seem to be del

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email no longer working on Iphone

I use IPhone 13 and 17.1 version of IOS. recently had to change my ATT email password and now I can’t get it to work on IOS mail. Also tried downloading Outlook APP on my phone and it doesn’t  complete password verification either. I know the password is good since I can access my ATT email o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Odd Bellsouth.net Domain Email issues just starting...

1. My WIFE - MOST important - we moved and no longer have ATT, but loved it and my Fathger-In-Law Retired with you guys, but we don't have access after moving. My wife got an iPhone 13, I think. Her mail app will no longer receive email from her Bellsouth.net account. She also uses Outlook 2013 on W

Questions

Unblocking a Server Address

I have a user on a server that is unable to email anyone on an AT&T address, as they keep receiving the following: 553 5.3.0 alph764 DNSBL:RBL 521< 69.167.165.203 >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this error to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net This has happened before and we circumvented it by

Questions

Accepted Solution

Lost access to sbcglobal.net email -- redirects to att.net account

I have two email addresses -- an att.net account which I never use and an sbcglobal.net account which is my primary account. Two days ago when accessing sbcglobal email through mail.yahoo.com it asked me to log in again (as it does from time to time -- no big deal) but this time it redirected me to

Questions

Closed

SBCGLOBAL.NET email address not receiving emails from certain domains/companies.

I'm hoping somebody can help us with this, as it's been bedeviling us for months in one form or another. This sbcglobal.net email (now managed by AT&T through Yahoo) has been the email our company has used since 2004. Here's the full history of the problem: About a year and a half ago, we rea

Questions

Online Messages Lost

I lost a bunch of my emails from today. My daughter asked if I had gotten our amazon gift certificate. I checked online. The message was not there. I asked her what time it was sent. It was around 1:00 am. I went my downloaded inbox and found the message there. She asked me to click on the message t

Questions

sbcglobal.net

I changed my password 1 1/2 weeks ago. I can get sbcglobal.net on my laptop, but no longer iphone or ipad. I took off the account and tried to put it back on, used multiple browsers, mail app reinstall, phone off and on, spoke to tech support, advanced tech support, no one seems to help me get throu

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want to close my currently or att.net email account

I spoke to customer support. They said they would take care of it. I was supposed to receive a call. Nothing yet. Can anyone help me close it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how to set up currently.com in Outlook 2019

getting run-around from both AT&T and Microsoft. How do I set up POP3 mail, incoming and outgoing, in currently.com for a bellsouth.net address?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
email to self, addressee unknown/gmail emails

I have an @sbcglobal.net email address. I have two issues: - I'm having trouble getting gmail emails. All of a sudden, I either don't get them, or I get them at least four hours later. I'm getting multiple other emails from many different people and companies as normal, which do not seem to be del

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Odd Bellsouth.net Domain Email issues just starting...

1. My WIFE - MOST important - we moved and no longer have ATT, but loved it and my Fathger-In-Law Retired with you guys, but we don't have access after moving. My wife got an iPhone 13, I think. Her mail app will no longer receive email from her Bellsouth.net account. She also uses Outlook 2013 on W

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.