For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(894)
please check my iPhone unpaid money

Hello please check my iPhone upaid money,I will repay Imel :( Edited as per community guidelines) if I  answer you not immediately,please send the  result to my email address  email address:[email scrubbed]

Questions

Folders pane

In my Yahoo/ATT email page when I move an email to a folder, the folder pane scrolls very fast and it's difficult to direct the email to a specific folder. I don't want it to scroll at all. This is only on my desktop; the laptop seems fine; all the folders are not moving at all so I suspect it's a

Questions

Mail was unable to connect to server “imap.mail.att.net” using SSL on the default ports

Mail was unable to connect to server “imap.mail.att.net” using SSL on the default ports. Verify that this server supports SSL and that your account settings are correct. We are using the Apple Mail client and recieving emails OK. Is there a problem on the ATT.NET side?

Questions

Emails not being received from a specific email account

A couple weeks ago, I stopped receiving emails from my accountant. His emails are being blocked by mx-sbc.mail.am0.yahoodns.net.  How do I get his emails to again be received by me?

Questions

Restore Bellsouth email

Years ago, we had Bellsouth internet and when AT&T bought Bellsouth we converted our email not thinking I would ever need it.  I recently discovered that I had sent an email that I need to document, and I am hoping that it is possible to recover it. Thank you,   Scott Payne

Questions

Accepted Solution

sbcglobal.net email account after closing AT&T service

I've had my sbcglobal.net email account for a very long time, and I'd like to make sure I don't lose it after I recently canceled the last of my AT&T paid services. Is there anything I need to do to continue to keep my sbcglobal.net account? Thanks for any help.

Questions

HELP to setup Apple Mail setup SBCGlobal.net Yahoo for iPhone Mail APP iOS 12.4.1

01/27/2024 --- This is great! SBC Email does not work and can select ONLY ATT Email!!! CANNOT Select TOPIC SBCGlogal either. Have to use ATT --- misleading After this iphone, maybe someone can help with Apple Mail iMac Mohave 10.14.5 too iPhone - Someone provide the correct information here and IN

Questions

Yahoo Mail app log in

No matter what I do, I cannot login to my Yahoo mail oy my Android phone via the Yahoo app. I have reset the password multiple times and have no problem logging in on other devices. I cleared the cache and app data. No change. Did that again and uninstalled then reinstalled the app no change. My pho

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Regarding IP blocklist removal

Hi Team,             I found one error for my new IP such as Error: "553 5.3.0 alph768 DNSBL:RBL 521< 74.xx.xx.xx >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this error to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net" while connected from britspeak.com (74.208.27.36

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apple Mail on High Sierra 10.13.6

Having problems configuring Apple Mail account since updating my AT&T account PW

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
email to self, addressee unknown/gmail emails

I have an @sbcglobal.net email address. I have two issues: - I'm having trouble getting gmail emails. All of a sudden, I either don't get them, or I get them at least four hours later. I'm getting multiple other emails from many different people and companies as normal, which do not seem to be del

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Odd Bellsouth.net Domain Email issues just starting...

1. My WIFE - MOST important - we moved and no longer have ATT, but loved it and my Fathger-In-Law Retired with you guys, but we don't have access after moving. My wife got an iPhone 13, I think. Her mail app will no longer receive email from her Bellsouth.net account. She also uses Outlook 2013 on W

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.