Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T Mail Setup

Tips on setting up your email account, addresses, IDs & currently.com homepage.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(895)
Why has ATT disabled email capabilities from Kyocera 4g flip phone E4830?

Why has ATT disabled email capabilities from Kyocera 4 g flip phones E4830? I was told by Customer Service that ATT was starting to limit the services on 4g's. Emailing capabilities is being taking away but the price of the service I pay for is still the same. Other companies have not disabled email

Questions

Closed

Lost or stolen

Unfortunately, I bought a locked mobile phone, and I can't contact the original owner. I hope I can get your help. I really need this mobile phone, and I am desperate and helpless. I hope you can help me.

Questions

Set up ATT.Yahoo on new compoter

I have been using ATT.Yahoo email for decades (bellsouth.net). I recently purchased a new computer and cannot set up Outlook 2021.  My current PC uses the "old" server settings and works just fine.  When I try using the "inbound.att.net" and "outbound.att.net" settings Outlook gives an er

Questions

Folder names are incorrect on windows 10 mail.yahoo.com although they are correct on my iPad.

This was caused by my trying to reorganize my folders using the Windows 10 platform.  The iPad folders were rearranged but the Windows 10 are just wrong and I cannot access some of my folders on this platform. How can I "reinstall" the windows 10 screen?

Questions

att.net email

Just got ATT fiber, great connection. Need help setting up an ATT.NET email account. Right now my ATT ID is my old .”[email scrubbed]” I’d. How can I change that ATT ID to aomething else,  and then set up an ATT.NET email account. I will be dropping my roadrunner account shortly… Thanks for your hel

Questions

Outlook 2021 fails to add email account

Email account is present on Currently.com but will not set up on Outlook 2021. Using POP instructions to inbound.att.net and outbound.att.net but keep getting password window with message that "couldn't log into the incoming pop server".

Questions

email password lost

my wife has a Apple Macbook that died and she bought a new one and I'm having trouble installing her "swbell.net" account on it since she has lost her password. How can I reset her password?

Questions

Office 2021 Outlook on a Windows 11 PC will not connect to att.net email account

Upgraded from a Windows 10 PC with MS Office 2021 (Home version) to a new Windows 11 PC with MS Office 2021.   Used the exact same POP settings on the new PC but it will not connect to my .att.net account.  When I add my account it asks for my user name and password for a "pop.mail.y

Questions

Adding work office 365 mailbox to my Yahoo mail mail issues

I have added my work email account to my yahoo mail and never had any issues till now. Every other day I have to sign in back into the email account and after I do that I get a message saying I can't add it at this time but I still get my emails after I sign back in. I need to know if there is a fix

Questions

Why have I changed the email for my account, but it's sending emails to the previous account.

My spouse has recently died, and I have successfully managed to change all of the settings over to my information, however, his email is still receiving updates about my account. How can I fix this?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Email to Self - Address Unknown

When I send myself an email, which I have recently donemultiple times as a test, I get a Failure Notice; Addressee Unknown. I have a sbcglobal.net address. This started recently at the same time I started receiving no gmails, or delayed gmails. I have no filters sets or anything blocked. 

Questions

email to self, addressee unknown/gmail emails

I have an @sbcglobal.net email address. I have two issues: - I'm having trouble getting gmail emails. All of a sudden, I either don't get them, or I get them at least four hours later. I'm getting multiple other emails from many different people and companies as normal, which do not seem to be del

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Odd Bellsouth.net Domain Email issues just starting...

1. My WIFE - MOST important - we moved and no longer have ATT, but loved it and my Fathger-In-Law Retired with you guys, but we don't have access after moving. My wife got an iPhone 13, I think. Her mail app will no longer receive email from her Bellsouth.net account. She also uses Outlook 2013 on W

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.