For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need to update email settings?
Mike109's profile

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, April 10th, 2024 11:11 PM

Alternate email address

I want to create an alternate email address in my existing AT&T account that is not a free AT&T address but has all the features of my primary email address. I don't want an internet subaccount or temporary address. I want it to eventually be my primary address. I want to some change my email address as seamlessly as possible. My current address is all over the dark web. Any ideas are welcome. 

• 

3 Messages

29 days ago

I have been unable to create an Alias. I followed the ATT Help Instructions. Opened my Profile and went to Manage Email account > Edit User Information, but there is no option for Member ID Alias.

So I may have a primary Member ID in which case I would not be able to create an email alias. I am supposed to be able to create an alias with a subaccount Member ID. So I did create a subaccount. But I still don’t see any option for creating an alias. I have created a Temporary Address. How is that different from an Alias when using ATT Yahoo mail?

Even if I could create an alias is that the best solution for transitioning away from my current compromised ATT Yahoo email address?   

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.