For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

How to return your trade-in to AT&T - Information and Help from the AT&T Community

Learn what you'll need to do to send your trade-in Returning your device just got a bit easier. Once you move your data from your old phone to your new one, you will use the box your new device came in to ship the trade-in. You'll pack it up, tape the box closed (included), and place the shippin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Where is my rewards cards?

I was suppose to receive two $300 rewards card for getting direct tv and att back and haven’t yet. I never received a confermation or nothing? Was I lied to?

Questions

(31379)
COMPLAINT - Magin Razani 2024

During my time in Hawaii, Local Law Enforcement took up to 7 incident reports for missing cell phones of mine. Most of them disappeared on the BUS. Most busses had cameras,. Most videography went un-examined. All the thieves got away with my phones!I did address this immediately the day my phone dis

Questions

Accepted Solution

Reaching Customer Service Live Agent 24/7

Is there a good number that someone can reach a live agent 24/7? We recently had an emergency while abroad and none of the numbers online could connect us to someone live.  

Questions

Not allowed to return new phones

Secured 2 new phones while switching from TMobile to ATT but told the salesman I could not take any surprise initial costs. He said there would be none (lie #1). But 6 days later they tried to run through a charge for $165. Not happy, I got on the official ATT site and went into the chat box to spea

Questions

ATT is not giving me credit for 2 traded-in phones

I traded in two phones (an iPhone 14 Pro and an iPhone 14) in December 2023, but AT&T has continued to charge me $50 per month per line for new lines and has not provided the expected trade-in credits.Additionally, AT&T created a temporary line (341-233-XXXX) to port my number, but they are

Questions

Account number

I beg my account number

Questions

Transferred number from my parents account, and cannot see plan details on my ATT account.

Today, I transferred my phone number from my parents ATT account. I got email confirmation that the transfer is complete. When I press, "make a payment" or "See my bill", I do not see any information about the plan I selected. On those landing pages, it says "You don’t have any accounts linked to yo

Questions

Billing issue

I spoke w/Rebecca and I believe a manager about an issue I had with a feature called next up on my bill I never authorized. It’s been applied for just over a year and I had no clue about it. I had no luck in getting them to credit the full amount. So I asked to speak with someone else. I received a

Questions

Accepted Solution

question

hello im looking to figure out how can i transfer my phone from one ATT line to another?

Questions

My wireless account has been 'hijacked'

My wireless account has been 'hijacked', i.e. it has been transferred to some business account without my consent about 15 months ago. I didn't notice it until now because it was set to Autopay. That business account is still paying my bill, I still use my iPhone, it definitely sounds like some typo

Questions

New Iphone 13 not receiving calls from some contacts

New Iphone13 won't accept calls from some contacts. Goes straight to voicemail.  Never shows up in the missed call list.  Not on airplane mode, do not disturb or blocked

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want to add Rita A. On my account from a t and t

I need to add her on the account (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

Accepted Solution

False Sales Practice-Attorney General Complaint

A false sales pratice occurred from an AT&T rep inside of a Costco when I assisted my mother with getting new services. We were told that three phones were being ordered however, only two were ordered. I filed a complaint with BBB and the case was handled by a rep that reviews escalated complai

Questions

Accepted Solution

Am I eligible for the current trade-in phone upgrade deal?

Am I eligible for the current trade-in phone upgrade deal? So, I’m trying to get the billing credit for the monthly payments on a new phone by trading in my old phone. It says I need to, “Activate/keep postpaid eligible unlimited wireless service (min. $75.99/mo. if new before discounts & elig

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone being tracked

I have an iphone and my x is on the same account at this time and I dont want to change my number. she knows who i can and how long......... can this be done in real time...... also knows who i talk too.......... i dont know if able to read my text or emails

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.