For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to install, troubleshoot & fix your equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8115)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SET UP

New insignia fire tv - scanning for Cable channels yields no channels found

Questions

Question on Returned Equipment

Canceled Uverse and returned the four receivers, remotes, etc to AT&T via UPS a week ago. Received email from AT&T the next day showing three receivers were received. Want to check to see if four were received.........have a receipt showing four receivers with serial numbers were given to UP

Questions

Receiver error "This set top box does not match the account settings"

Was setting up a receiver, seemed to be going fine, then it required an update, so I clicked yes on the update, it circled for an hour, no changes, so I did a reset on the box, now it's locked up.

Questions

Stupid “follow up”

I know I’m just venting, but why does AT&T send these stupid follow up questions? Has anyone ever actually had their service fixed, after talking to a CSR for at least a half-hour, and before a technician has arrived? (Because, of course, no, my service was not fixed!) “Hi, its AT&T! We d

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to program remote for my TV

Has anyone sucessfuly programed a remote to control a Emerson 20" LCD TV Model LC200EM8G

Questions

Replacing receiver

Last Monday, our receiver stopped working, spent over an hour with tech support, they then decided to send a new receiver which I received on Thursday. Hooked it up and it still didn't work, spent another 1.5 hours on the phone with tech and they couldn't fix it. Now a tech is going to come to our

Questions

Another outage in my neighborhood

Last week the entire neighborhood where I live experienced a fiber outage (tv and internet) for the entire week. It went out last Sunday evening around 8:00pm and did not come back on until that Friday at about 4:30pm. It was up all through the long 4th of July weekend. Now it has gone out again at

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

What is the meaning of "ONT"?

I am trying to understand the service and installation that I have for U-Verse TV and wireless.  Many posts on this site refer to ONT, a term I do not know.  Please clarify.Thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

How many U-verse HD streams with VIP2262 and Fiber 300 service?

Hello. I recently upgraded to Fiber 300 internet service.  I have U-verse TV with whole-house DVR.  The article https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-tv/KM1040899/ , under "How does AT&T Fiber make your TV experience better?", says that 6 HD streams should be available for watch

Questions

Closed

TV with RVs

How does TV service work with a stationary RV?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

MY DVR just died

My U-verse DVR-receiver just died. It does not respond to any command. The only sign of life is a light glow of the link and record lights on the front of the unit. I left it un-powered for 9 hours and when power was restored the unit appeared to be working except that no function had video. When I

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.