For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to install, troubleshoot & fix your equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8114)
New BGW320 gateway and existing uverse DVR and set top boxes

The new gateway does not have a coax port for connecting to our DVR and set top boxes. Will these devices work if they are only connected using the internet connections on the gateway with ethernet to the back of each box?  Or can I use one MoCA 2.5 on the back of the gateway to convert the et

Questions

Closed

Re: Only one receiver now?

That may be a deal-breaker for me.  That amounts to a $10 price increase, right off the bat.  I was GOING to sign up but see that the year free HD offer is gone and now this!  A day late and a dollar (okay $20) short.  Sorry, the price savings gap between U-verse and Comcast is slipping.  And what y

Questions

Ghost Images

I recently insalled a Vizio V505-JO9 television to my existing UVerse setup. The images on the screen associated with the Vizio Home and associated screens are crystal clear. After programming the UVerse remote to operate the televion, the Uverse images all seem to have a ghost appearance, while the

Questions

dead wireless uverse box, ISB7005

Died overnight. Just need to replace, website totally worthless. Chat "support" directs to useless site. Any suggestions on how to get a new one? Are they still even available? So irritating that there's no phone number to be found -

Questions

Account Roku billing phone number (Edited as per community guidelines)

I have a different phone number and I've been trying to update the 'billing phone numbers' on my account profile to my new number, but they keep reverting to my old number after some time. Why is this happening?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need a code to program my tv

I have a venturer TV and trying to program my remote control to it

Questions

Wireless DRV

Does U-verse offer a wireless DVR? I have the one receiver that is wireless and would love to have the DVR wireless also.

Questions

Closed

DVR recordings disappearing

We have AT&T U-verse and lately random shows on our DVR have started to disappear. AT&T have been out twice. They replaced the DVR then replaced the router. I just checked the recordings and 4 have vanished. Any idea what could be causing this? The DVR is not full and shows over 70% space available.

Questions

Uverse DVR Always reloads from network

A while back, I had an Internet problem and the AT&T technician screwed up Uverse TV and as part of his diagnosis, turned on the download firmware from Internet feature on my DVR (I don't remember the push button sequence). Now, on every loss of power, the DVR does this 45+ minute boot. How do I

Questions

HDMI 1 no signal with ATT uverse on LG tv

I returned from being away to find all my recordings gone and HDMI 1 showing no signal, The HDMI 1 problem occurred on one of 3 tv’s. All 4 sets lost recordings. I rebooted the ATT modem and still had the HDMI 1 no signal on the one tv. ATT replaced the set top box to the problem tv. I unplugged

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
PEG channel/Channel 99

Good afternoon, I work for a municipality in North Alabama, and we are having trouble locating the current PEG channel standards/specifications. Our current media encoder is needing to be replaced, and we are looking to replace it with a new media encoder that is still compatible with our current C

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.