For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8487)
Question

A while back I was approached at a gas station by a man in a at&t uniform he observed that I had the iPhone 14 plus and asked if I was interested in switching. I responded with no Thankyou my phone is not paid off. He said what service do you have? I said Verizon he then proceeded to tell me wel

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

No service for jeep

Is AT&T ever going to correct the problem with Jeep Wi-Fi? Had service in 2018 when I bought the Jeep but after an update their service disappeared and they have yet to correct the problem.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

At&t Outrage

I have a business account with AT&T and had to see clients and this outrage caused me to miss money, late to client's homes, and unable to call my client's to inform them of my lateness. This was a great inconvenience for my business.  I think all AT&T customers as well as business cus

Questions

Dropped Call Losing Service driving through Northern Blvd in Little Neck

Always drop calls on this road right by marathon Parkway. Had phone reset by Customer Service and nothing. Changed to a newer galaxy note and same thing keeps dropping calls. Its annoying and customer service there's no way to report specific areas for them to check their network. How do you report

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Text from 11112000

I received this text today: Hi, it's AT&T. The California PUC will hold public hearings regarding telecommunications service quality on Dec 6 & 8, 2022. For more information go to www.cpuc.ca.gov/pph Is this from AT&T?

Questions

At&t mobile network not available

Almost everyday, I get the message MOBILE NETWORK not available. I constantly have to constantly reset the network. I have a Google pixel 7. Are there any known issues with the Google pixel 7?

Questions

No recruiter or manager showed up to the scheduled interview

I had a video interview Scheduled 2/22/24 for the Atlanta field service representative position. No one showed up. I'm guessing that the outages played a part in this. Regardless, I have been looking everywhere for a contact to get this rescheduled. Can anyone point me in the right direction of some

Questions

Att service

Attput up an announcement stating the outage is over but I still can not get service. It states I'm not connected to a network. I need my service.

Questions

Closed

My Service is terrible!

I recently switched myself and my family over from TMobile to AT&T. I took advantage of the promotion of a free Galaxy with trade-ins.  Everything seemed fine until we got the new phones and switched everything over.  From the start I've had issues, from SIM cards not working, to phon

Questions

Dead zone in North Portland

The entire St Johns neighborhood around Lombard and Buchanan in North Portland is an absolute dead zone for cell coverage. My neighbors say it has been this way for a while. There are NO bars of coverage in my own driveway.  WiFi is not an acceptable solution because as soon as there is a powe

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Can I request some boosters in Holiday Inn hotel building for all customers? The signal in building is very weak. Thanks.

We will grand open our IHG hotel on May 1st. We check the Verizon cell phone signal is very weak in the building, outside is good. Our address is 400 N Atlantic Blvd., Monterey Park, CA 91754. Can I request some boosters in Holiday Inn hotel building for all customers? The signal in building is very

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.