Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
madmax988's profile

Scholar

• 

602 Messages

Monday, April 18th, 2022 4:16 AM

U-Verse DVR series scheduled recordings are not functioning

Something is wrong with the way series scheduled recordings are working.  Today is 4/18/2022 and my scheduled recordings are only going through 4/20/2022.  The guide is pulling listings properly, since if I go to guide I can see listings until 8:00pm 4/30/22 and it shows just a few second ago having updated listings.  

If I set a recording manually for 4/29/2022 it also appears as normal.  I can see accurate listings for new episodes for series set to only new episodes and old and new episodes for series for series set to tape all episodes, in the normal listings over the next week.  So clearly the 2 systems aren't talking to each other correctly.  It also appears the same for recorded and scheduled without future series recordings past 4/20 in the uverse app on android phone.  So DVR is still feeding data back to server and is up to date.  

I tried rebooting gateway & DVR & set top boxes and that didn't do anything to fix it.  

Without series recordings my uverse tv is going to be a pain to schedule everything manually and then if it suddenly starts working again it'll be stuck with weird double recordings and conflicts.

Anyone got any ideas how to fix this?

P.S.

I forgot to mention it also has another odd problem that started at the same time, where it shows a series recording set to tape later today at a random time that the show doesn't air at, the picture is a show I have programmed as a series recording, but the title and description are what is actually on that channel at that time.

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Same here. Resolved in Birmingham, AL. I'm glad for that, but still very frustrated with AT&T's lack of communication and inefficient, opaque support processes.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.