U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7805)

Closed

Disable OnDemand on Uverse

I am trying to find a way to completely disable on-demand on my att uverse system.  So far, I have tried to put parental locks on channel 01, which I believe is the channel used for on-demand, but that does not do anything.  If you press the on demand button on the remote, on-demand still works with

Questions

Gear/Cog and then red x 13 black screen

How do I fix my receiver when two gears appear after the bar has fully loaded from the first screen with one gear and it’s now showing a red x and 13 with a black screen? Now it’s back to a gear with a bar that’s not loading

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse receiver keeps rebooting over and over

Receiver keeps rebooting on its own over and over. TV programming will start after a reboot, then a few minutes later (without me touching anything), it freezes and reboots again.   Over and over and over. I’ve done a manual reboot, I’ve unplugged the receiver, I’ve rebooted the gateway, I’

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Number of uverse streams with fiber

I was told that after I upgraded my uVerse service to AT&T Fiber, you could record & watch up to six high-definition (HD) streams; but I am still limited to only 4 (3 being recorded and 1 that I am watching). Is there something wrong with my equipment?

Questions

U-verse wireless receiver replacement

Hi ATT sent me two replacement U-verse TV wireless receivers. The Tech support who ordered them for me said to return the old ones to UPS or Fed Ex store. However shortly after I got an email saying your new equipment should arrive soon and “we do not need your old equipment back, please recycle.”

Questions

Keep loosing U-verse Signal

Continuously getting the “Lost Signal” screen!! We have rebooted many times both the recover and gateway!!

Questions

S30-S1B remote only works on cable box but not on TV which used to

Somehow the remote got reset and does not control the menu and other buttons on TV like it used to work before. Now, the remote only works on cable box. It works only on TV but for power and volume only and that's it. How do you solve this problem?

Questions

WWE on the west coast?

I live in the California Bay Area and I have ATT U-Verse tv service. I’m never able to watch any WWE show on time. RAW/Smackdown/NXT come on at 5pm but the episode isn’t shown on TV until 8pm. Does anyone know any sort of workaround for this? Or why this happens? It used to happen when I had direct

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Red x on screen

Red x on screen rebooting no help

Questions

Want to connect Uverse box to a Toshiba Firetv

How do I connect my Uverse box to my new TV. It is a Toshiba Firetv. 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(110)
Can't Log in to Bellsouth email. Won't let me reset password.

Trying to log in to my Bellsouth email address but I keep getting this error message: "We’ve noticed activity that suggests your password may be compromised. To keep your info safe, select Forgot password to set a strong, new password. CARE CODE: 203.2 [FL001]" But when I select forgot pa

Questions

• Email

Cant login to my old email account ending in Sbcglobal.net

This is an old account I opened more the 15 years ago but was still using it. I tried resisting the password many times and it never worked

Questions

• Email

internet

Home with fiber optic internet needs hard wired connection for work.  Do I have options?

Questions

• Internet

Unlock request impposible to submit

I have an iphone that was sent by Apple as a replacement phone. The original phone was an At&T phone. The new phone was sent SIM locked by apple As a result of an IMEI check I I have thid regarding the hone SIM locked status: Next Activation Policy ID: 23Locked Carrier: US AT&T Activation

Questions

• Wireless

I can not hear or be heard by caller I 7 phone

I can not fix why my phone not working right everything else on phone works just the part of hearing and the other counter parts not able to hear me

Questions

• Wireless

Losing Wi-Fi on certain devices

We are losing our Wi-Fi on our Ring camera, and 2 Amazon smart plugs daily. By rebooting the system from the Smart Home app brings them back. Our Wi-Fi signal strength is strong. We have an Air 4920 extender. This is only happening in the front half of the house where our extender is. Any help?

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(146)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.