Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

(7559)
M

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recycle your U-verse equipment

Why did I get an email from AT&T telling me not to return my equipment?

Questions

re-start receiver

Tv has not worked in a week have tried to reset, but nothing seems to work, today I have been able to get u-verse emblem on the screen and the instructions to re-start receiver, which I have tried 3 times. NO WHAT???

Questions

DVR recordings disappearing

We have AT&T U-verse and lately random shows on our DVR have started to disappear. AT&T have been out twice. They replaced the DVR then replaced the router. I just checked the recordings and 4 have vanished. Any idea what could be causing this? The DVR is not full and shows over 70% space available.

Questions

New receiver - still get Red X

My receiver stopped working, and had a Red X on the screen (no error number.) Contacted ATT online - who, after several attempts, decided to replace the receiver. I have now received the new receiver and hooked it up - however - this one will not connect either - error Red X 3.   No in

Questions

Scheduled Shows are not being updated when Guide updates

I've noticed that my list of Scheduled shows is not being updated when the Guide updates. So if the Guide goes to 5/9 and I make and save a change in any of my Series, the list of Scheduled shows also goes to 5/9. But a few days later the Guide now goes to 5/12, but the Scheduled shows still stop at

Questions

Keep loosing U-verse Signal

Continuously getting the “Lost Signal” screen!! We have rebooted many times both the recover and gateway!!

Questions

UVerse app only showing premium channels in guide

UVerse app used to show all the channels but all of a sudden its only showing premium channels! How do we get all the channels back? I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it; signed out and back in; restarted my ipad and phone…

Questions

Wi-Fi Extenders

What Wi-Fi Extenders are compatible with the BGW210 Gateway?

Questions

Need help with charges

I turned my equipment in today...now I'm being told they might return it because the equipment wasn't returned soon enough. I never got any emails that were sent...they say I owe $600....I didn't know there was a time period first of all. Then covid happened not long after my service was canceled s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will changing from Uverse copper to Uverse fibre change my set top boxes

Will likely switch from UVerse copper to Uverse fiber soon. Will this mean new set top boxes?

Questions

Receiver issues for years!

Replaced 2x already. I’m grandfathered in meaning I don’t pay for the receivers. Once again I have big time issues with my receiver. 11:01 it went down every night...I rebooted. Sometimes it works once, but sometimes need to reboot many times. I just dealt with it. But, sporadically a dialogue box w

Questions

Real estate or legal department

I need to speak with someone in your legal or real estate department.  I own property in Madison Alabama that has a substation on it.  I have been to the city and county courthouse and no record of easement s recorded.  I need proof that you are aloud on my property.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.