Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

S
Att support for anti-American OAN TV station

Why is your company funding OAN? That station spreads lies about our election, about the violent insurrection at our Capitol all spurred on by Trump.  I do not want my money spent support such fascist behavior.  I will make sure I divest from ATT stock and I’m not sure if my family will c

Questions

Accepted Solution

U-verse signal lost but changing channel works - for one minute then freezes

I get the U-verse signal is lost message, but if I Go up or down one channel, Things work great - for one minute and then the picture freezes and sound goes away. Have tried all the cable connections, even switched the receiver with the one from another tv in the house, To no avail.   Ideas?&

Questions

Disconnecting Receiver

I am cancelling my U-verse TV service. I need to know how to disconnect the TV receiver box from the TV, while maintaining my Internet/WiFi and phone services.

Questions

Google mesh

I just installed a google mesh system in my house. All of my devices, including 3/4 AT&T receivers, are connecting. One of them is not. How do I determine the problem? Amy

Questions

Main UVERSE receiver box - Motorola 2250.

Unit was unplugged for 24 hours. Reconnected power, cable, & HDMI. The lights on the front of the UVERSE box blink - power button (for restarting), link (green), HD (blue), & red (record). No response on TV.

Questions

Screen freezes on the DVR box TV

We just converted our uVerse from coax to complete digital yesterday. The DVR is in the living room and it keeps locking up, restarting and coming back online.  This did not occur with coax.

Questions

Closed

Need Support Connecting to TV

Hello, I have been on the phone multiple times trying to get my TV connected. At one point, AT&T deleted all access to all my channels and have told me multiple ways to get connected, all of which do not work. At one point they said to make a new email because my old email "was used too much."

Questions

Red X 1 and no HDMI options on source screen

Got the new 8010 receiver and have had problems ever since. Plugged in a dvr player from the other tv and it worked. Did all the different reboots with 2 different reps on the phone to no avail. Keeps going back to the Red X 1 screen and still no hdmi 1,2, or 3 on the source screen on this Samsung&

Questions

Added a linksys ax5300 - not working with tv

Added a linksys ax5300 to replace modem on system. Have fiber. Tv signal was intermittent. Now can’t get wireless receivers to connect back to old modem. Suggestions? Really like the better signal from linksys but every few seconds it would freeze or jump.

Questions

NEVER reveived the $200 gift card

So I was promised $200 visa gift card to install the AT&T tv/internet service. After getting my service installed, I was patiently waiting for my gift card but never got it.

Questions

My Enabled Devices Error

My enabled devices application on ch. 9301 is not working. I keep getting the following “my enabled devices error, STB did not peovide a client certificate. Please try again later. 006

Questions

U-Verse signal has been lost

Re: Case ID (Edited as per community guidelines) I am still having issue losing HDMI connectivity on VIP2500 receiver. If I can't get this resolved I will have to consider a new cable provider. I am have tried the cheapest to the most expensive HDMI cables. I've even tried using a different HDMI

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.