Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

TV connection lost at same time each night

Every night my TV shuts down at exactly 1:01 a.m. while I am watching it . Five minutes later everything comes back on. All the titles recorded on my

Questions

i had a power surge for like a minute on wednesday and now my verse cable is sitting on the please wait screen way to long how do i fix ?

i have try to reset the box and unplugged everything to fix and i am not sure what do next since since i have stuff that i would like to  watch

Questions

U-verse signal lost but changing channel works - for one minute then freezes

I get the U-verse signal is lost message, but if I Go up or down one channel, Things work great - for one minute and then the picture freezes and soun

Questions

What is causing picture on one of our 5 tvs to keep intermittently freezing and for various lengths of time?

Watching program and picture freezes but sound continues. Can lost for short period of time or hours. Changing channels sometimes helps sometimes does

Questions

problem with s10 remote

can't turn box on/off with remote, can't access program guide with remote, can advance through channels sequentially, can jump to channels with number

Questions

Accepted Solution

transfering recorded show & programs after replacing (updating) receiver (DVR) unit.

Is there a way to transfer recorded shows from old receiver (DVR) unit to a new unit when replacing (updating) receiver (DVR) unit? If so, where can I

Questions

Can't get u-verse on 3 of my tv's........

I'm so frustrated.  On my bedroom, living room, and guest room I continually get a message that says:  u-verse is not available at this time.  Try aga

Questions

Accepted Solution

TV picture Freezes

Wireless tv receiver VAP 2500 freezes occasionally at night after tv has been on several hours. Unit is 6 years old and normally works fine. Rebooting

Questions

Closed

continuous play

att uverse needs to get a feature that allows you to play recordings one after another without having to click with the remote watch next episode etc.

Questions

Closed

my uverse is stuck on the please what screen and i tried everything i can think of to fix it

my power went out on wednesday evening for a minute and everything came back on put when i turn on the tv to watch the uverse it is stuck on the pleas

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.